MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Saw a car transporter on the M4 today on the way back from job in Bristol heading London way, defo battersea blue, red and a white EV on board, due to grille, but unsure of the others as they were facing forward on transporter

Had a call from my dealer this evening and we are picking up our Battersea Blue Trophy long range from Clock Garage Derby on Friday morning, ordered in February.

The only slight downside is the car we are part exchanging is having 2 new tyres fitted first thing on Friday, I had been holding out but they are close to being illegal and we were doing a round trip to Leeds this weekend. Hopefully the ZS will do the return trip on a single charge.

Had a call from my dealer this evening and we are picking up our Battersea Blue Trophy long range from Clock Garage Derby on Friday morning, ordered in February.

The only slight downside is the car we are part exchanging is having 2 new tyres fitted first thing on Friday, I had been holding out but they are close to being illegal and we were doing a round trip to Leeds this weekend. Hopefully the ZS will do the return trip on a single charge.
Congratulations same spec as me ordered in March from Hull hopefully I might hear something in the coming months

Congratulations same spec as me ordered in March from Hull hopefully I might hear something in the coming months
I ordered in may and was told september but keep getting told “no news from MG” by dealer. I can order the new Kia Niro EV 2 for a small increase in monthly lease and get it next month. I’m an impatient sod though.

Same spec ordered December. Hopefully there was a boat load. Happy Driving!!

Maybe useful for some waiting

I see hotukdeals posted this today

It's states 9 month wait for se long range, but does say trophy long range available October. Who knows maybe worth an enquiry for some might be quicker?

And hopefully good news on way,for everyone. As others have mentioned, some boats arrived at the weekend with a load of mgs on . As my lease company rgw contracts stated, my zs se long range black arrived, on a boat last weekend, and should be delivered in a few weeks . just being checked by customs, assigned a reg, then being transported to PDI centre then deliveryto.me. So hopefully a lot of us get a call in a few weeks for delivery

Thanks
Thanks

Maybe useful for some waiting

I see hotukdeals posted this today

It's states 9 month wait for se long range, but does say trophy long range available October. Who knows maybe worth an enquiry for some might be quicker?

And hopefully good news on way,for everyone. As others have mentioned, some boats arrived at the weekend with a load of mgs on . As my lease company rgw contracts stated, my zs se long range black arrived, on a boat last weekend, and should be delivered in a few weeks . just being checked by customs, assigned a reg, then being transported to PDI centre then deliveryto.me. So hopefully a lot of us get a call in a few weeks for delivery

Thanks
Thanks
When did you ordered.

Just recieved an email from JustEV's;

Hi Alan,

I have just been advised by my line manager that 10 MG ZS's will be arriving into the UK this month, your MG ZS Long Range being one of them.

A registration number will be allocated once the car has been PDI'D (PRE DELIVERY INSPECTION) From here I will contact to arrange the balance payment and organise a delivery date.

I have attached your original order so you can confirm delivery address and payment.

So pleased we are nearly there now.

Kind Regards

That's a Trophy LR in Battersea Blue ordered 6th January.

If only mg was the same ordered my partner a Vauxhall Corsa last week sent from port arrived at dealer and ready to collect on Friday

I'm getting so impatient now just spent 150 quid on some new tyres for the lease car today for some other f***** to enjoy once I hand it back but hey ho like everyone said the mg is worth the wait

Hi Alan,

I have just been advised by my line manager that 10 MG ZS's will be arriving into the UK this month, your MG ZS Long Range being one of them.

A registration number will be allocated once the car has been PDI'D (PRE DELIVERY INSPECTION) From here I will contact to arrange the balance payment and organise a delivery date.

I have attached your original order so you can confirm delivery address and payment.

Kind Regards

It looks like 9 other people on here will get their cars at the end of this month. :)

When did you ordered.
Hi

Ordered my mg zs se ev long range in white originally in may 2022 from rgw contracts, Santander finance (was a stock order originally placed by my lease company in November 2021 I was told) so would arrive in so September they originally said, (miraculously Seemw they were right!) @Oakers

Then recently was told first batch was black coming through, so switched to black, payed a little extra. Arrived into port Friday, still going customa and PDI etc

So sorry for all those still waiting , hopefully you get your car soon. I agree with all the comments about the strange order they ,mg, work though the order book

Thanks

Last edited:
So sorry for all those still waiting , hopefully you get your car soon. I agree with all the comments about the strange order they ,mg, work though the order book

Thanks
Likewise, AshbyChris, I apologise to all those who ordered in 2021. Before I ordered mine from JustEV's in January, I phoned them to ask how they could sell them so cheap and supply them before the main dealers. I was told that as soon as the order book opened on the ZS, they ordered 100 stock cars of various colours. Obviously, they were then hit by the same microchip and covid delays, but their order was in well before many of the main dealers took orders from customers, so that may explain some of the weird and not so wonderful delivery dates.

Hey everyone - another forum member kindly went through some of the posts in this thread to reconcile against orders from the order tracker, which can be found in this thread:

The spreadsheet only works if you remember to let me know that your car has arrived - I appreciate it's probably the last thing on your mind with all the excitement of your new wheels finally arriving, but if you can find 5 minutes to just put "collected today" in the tracker thread, I can update the spreadsheet to the latest information.

The good news is that the fulfilled percentage has just squeaked over the 25% mark, and it seems like there's a load of ZS EVs on their way over the next month or two to push that number up further.

Hi Alan,

Kind Regards

Had exactly the same email from JustEv's on 1st September.
Trophy LR in Battersea Blue.
Ordered late December.
I wonder if the other 8 people are on this forum? 🙂

Had exactly the same email from JustEv's on 1st September.
Trophy LR in Battersea Blue.
Ordered late December.
I wonder if the other 8 people are on this forum? 🙂
I know of a couple of other people who ordered through JustEV on this forum, so it stands a chance.
(I wonder if it's a batch of blue ones?):)

Anyone else ordered from tusker, ordered May for late September delivery but have now been advised late November delivery, have chased a delivery date and they are unable to as not built yet, currently not confident after seeing all the posts and comments with people waiting, just wondered if anyone has managed to do anything with tusker as I have no car and the stop gap car is double what my MGzs ev should be I don't mind going without till November but if it's not here by then im going to need to cancel and buy a car, wondered if anyone else has been in the same situation and had any solutions.
If the cars not built yet I’d take a November delivery date with a pinch of salt. MG aren’t providing delivery dates now unless the cars built. My order (2nd April) has no date as it’s not built. I’d presume that’s a guess as to when it may arrive from Tusker.
I'm with Tusker - waiting for a SR Trophy in Silver. Estimated date to dealer says mid-November, it was late September. If I was a betting man, I'd say that was optimistic and it will be 2023 before I see it....have no idea what month though :ROFLMAO:
Also Tusker. Ordered January. No way it's arriving this year I'd say. They gave me November recently, but it's a guess.
I actually have an email from my dealer through Tusker saying car arriving to them 4th November - we will see

Ordered a blue SR Trophy through Tusker in May. Tusker said November, the dealer (Luscombe) said it is due in October, I think they're all just stringing me along. I've cancelled the order.

I'm still in two minds about ordering an MG4 when it becomes available on Tusker, or perhaps not ordering a car at all.

These are looking pretty attractive...

_121829171_lastenrad_0005.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom