MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I haven't cancelled my ZS LR TC in white yet. I'm waiting until the MG4 arrives. That could be an option for you if the dealer will look to transfer it to you. I'm down in Grimsby.
My red has gone….however…………. He has a Blue Trophy connect WITH PANO roof for sale, AND a delivery date of end of NOVEMBER

If interested let me know and i will PM you the contact details and dealership. 👍
These offers have warmed my cold dead heart.

man situation GIF

Anyone being messed around by their dealers should consider placing another order order or two online. Remember, distance selling regulations apply as long as you don't step foot in the dealership so you can cancel at any time.

For example, these guys have some 'stock' Long Range Trophies available from next month. Nothing to lose.

Anyone being messed around by their dealers should consider placing another order order or two online. Remember, distance selling regulations apply as long as you don't step foot in the dealership so you can cancel at any time.

For example, these guys have some 'stock' Long Range Trophies available from next month. Nothing to lose.

Wasn’t aware MG take orders online ?

Does this new-car-discount.com sound too good to be true? Saying they have the long range Trophy ZS EVs in stock next month, when everyone else seems to be waiting a year for them. Does anyone have any experience of buying from these people?

Ordered a blue SR Trophy through Tusker in May. Tusker said November, the dealer (Luscombe) said it is due in October, I think they're all just stringing me along. I've cancelled the order.

I'm still in two minds about ordering an MG4 when it becomes available on Tusker, or perhaps not ordering a car at all.

These are looking pretty attractive...

_121829171_lastenrad_0005.jpg
😁

Does this new-car-discount.com sound too good to be true? Saying they have the long range Trophy ZS EVs in stock next month, when everyone else seems to be waiting a year for them. Does anyone have any experience of buying from these people?
They may have ordered them last year like a lot of independent traders did and are now having them delivered.

They are a finance company by the look of it and just put you into contact with a dealer

This one off the top of my head, but there may be more if you search

Well well well..

Ready for collection next week!

Shipping docket in the window confirms it was on Swallow Ace which landed at Portbury on the 30th Aug - arrived at the dealer today.
Do you need a nudge to remember to update the order tracker to confirm once you have it? 😂

Congrats. It’s nice to see some blue ones arriving. With my original eta now having been and gone I feel justified to now be impatiently waiting.

Well well well..

Ready for collection next week!

Shipping docket in the window confirms it was on Swallow Ace which landed at Portbury on the 30th Aug - arrived at the dealer today.
Any more Blue ones there, im expecting mine anytime. Hopefully Im next at Baylis.

just had call from dealer the sales man i delt with has retired and a new girl took over shes done checks on his customers orders and dec orders have come through so said mine prob be in next lot lol fingers crossed wigan mg

Placed an order for a ZS EV Trophy Long range in Feb. Was told it would be delivered June, called in April and it had been pushed back to August. Called again back end of July - told September and a few days later November. Hadn’t heard anything from the dealer so decided to call up today to check if there have been any further push backs to be told they cannot find my order on the system anymore… waiting on another call back before i consider alternatives but basically they are saying MG must have cancelled my order. I find it hard to believe that the order would have been cancelled and the dealer not notified. Has anyone had any similar
happened to us in June. If you have your order number contact MG direct explain what has happened and you'd like them to investigate. You didn't cancel and you think it was a mix up. Get in touch even of you don't have an order number.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom