MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

According to MG Call Centre: "...the current wait time for MG ZS EV LR is 9-12 months..."

No :poop: Sherlock... Their lack of honesty from the outset is what is grating, not the wait itself. For those of you hoping your car is on a ship, maybe consider the timing above - my personal belief is that some will wait even longer than a year.

My order (via Tusker in January 2022) is, as of this week, "On Order Build Slot Confirmed".
Interesting. My Tusker Jan order has got even weirder.

I had an email from MG to say after investigation my car has been located and will be with me in Nov!!

I can't check my portal on Tusker as away but wonder what it says now.

Fingers crossed its not another 'error'.

Interesting. My Tusker Jan order has got even weirder.

I had an email from MG to say after investigation my car has been located and will be with me in Nov!!

I can't check my portal on Tusker as away but wonder what it says now.

Fingers crossed its not another 'error'.
It probably wouldn't be useful if you could.

Mine should be off the boat now, but the Tusker control panel says 'Awaiting build slot' and lists a registration plate for a plug in hybrid MG registered in April this year. It's not accurate.

My order (via Tusker in January 2022) is, as of this week, "On Order Build Slot Confirmed".
Weirdly, mine said that last week and has now gone backwards to “On Order Awaiting Build Slot” phoned Brindley Fleet and they have no update at all from MG so I wonder where Tusker got mine from?!

Weirdly, mine said that last week and has now gone backwards to “On Order Awaiting Build Slot” phoned Brindley Fleet and they have no update at all from MG so I wonder where Tusker got mine from?!
Weekly they contact dealers for updates across all orders and I think the system gets updated at the weekend. The responses are then translated into these fixed Tusker statuses. I reckon if the responses slightly differ from week to week it might alter the status, but fundamentally, likely there's been no change.

Bottom line: there is nothing to report until the dealer says it's on the way.

WtF really??
It probably wouldn't be useful if you could.

Mine should be off the boat now, but the Tusker control panel says 'Awaiting build slot' and lists a registration plate for a plug in hybrid MG registered in April this year. It's not accurate.
Man, Tusker needs to sort themselves out

Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you
Welcome to the ”know bugger all club” going to get a cake next week to commiserate the first anniversary of waiting for our new car! only get calls to advise of changes to finance deal. MG HQ just blocks any attemt to communicate with them.

Who are you guys emailing to get current order status? I have the order number but not sure where to take it to!
The recent talk here has been about Tusker order status on their site. So it only applies to those ordering on lease through them.

There is your dealer you can ask for an update through (but likely they won’t have much info unless it’s on its way)

Then there is MG Uk - if you do a search on the thread there is an email address of the contact centre. It isn’t worth your time IMO.

Some others have been contacting a SAIC address in China, but from what I read they are forwarding the question to MG UK.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom