MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Anyone here placed an order in January for the ZS Lr model?
When was your estimated delivery date.
I ordered one through JustEV's on-line. They put their reservations in early to get a massive discount and I was told they should be in the country by the end of Feb for delivery early March. Hoping mine was on one of the ships which docked last week.

MG are definitely bringing EVs into the UK this month, but I do worry most will be demonstrator vehicles 😩

Anyone here placed an order in January for the ZS Lr model?
When was your estimated delivery date.
Yeah I placed my order on January 17th and was told 31st May, I got an update last week and it was pushed back until 7th June now, so god knows if it might come sooner

I was told today (13/02/22) that 2,000 MGs are due to be delivered (unclear whether to Scotland or UK wide). Vehicles then to be allocated to branches and branches will work off a customer list - a plausible but ambiguous response. No confirmation as to when they will arrive and whether my car will be delivered. Ordered beginning of November, delivery due 10 March 22. I was told the date is actually an estimation by Arnold clark/ MG and they don’t actually know until MG tell them when cars will arrive….

I was told today (13/02/22) that 2,000 MGs are due to be delivered (unclear whether to Scotland or UK wide). Vehicles then to be allocated to branches and branches will work off a customer list - a plausible but ambiguous response. No confirmation as to when they will arrive and whether my car will be delivered. Ordered beginning of November, delivery due 10 March 22. I was told the date is actually an estimation by Arnold clark/ MG and they don’t actually know until MG tell them when cars will arrive….
there are 120 MG dealerships in the UK. 2000 would be about the number that Viking Sea has offloaded given her time in Port at Bristol. that's about 16 cars per dealership so we may have some calls shortly, hopefully!

We received a call 2 days ago. The dealer told me the car will arrive on next Monday. I can get the car before end of Feb. We ordered it on mid of Sept., 2021

there are 120 MG dealerships in the UK. 2000 would be about the number that Viking Sea has offloaded given her time in Port at Bristol. that's about 16 cars per dealership so we may have some calls shortly, hopefully!
I bleave we was told out of the 2000 most are mg5 a hand full of ZS LR and more SR

Was this Arnold Clark in Glasgow (Rutherglen)? Getting much out of them has been a challenge.

I've still been told that the scheduled delivery was March but that was pushed back to April for orders made in December !
UK would be a bigger priority for MG than the tiny market of Ireland so thats probably why waiting time is so long here ?

still as we are the only two RHD markets in europe , you would think both countries deliveries come together ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom