MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Not my day
At least some stock is moving in. My had 2nd delivery today still no luck but at least they are starting to bring them in. Now I don't care till Thursday because can't pick up anything till then anyway Will ring them then and see how it goes. I was told MG said they all must be registered by the end of March so I hope this is actually a case.

I ordered a ZS EV on the 06/08/21 on the Motability scheme, like most people on this forum have been waiting ever since. I have started to believe that car buyers are given priority over Motability customers sorry about the rant but I have given up😒
I ordered the mgzs 1.5 battersea blue on mobility the 1st November and I'm lead to believe the same as you I believe they don't get the same sales figure with selling it on mobility not like selling to a cash or finance buyer. So I'm 100% with you there but just keep waiting hopefully get them for the 72 registration that how it seems to be looking. Dealers not even interested in giving any updates either its always me who makes contact with them.

At least some stock is moving in. My had 2nd delivery today still no luck but at least they are starting to bring them in. Now I don't care till Thursday because can't pick up anything till then anyway Will ring them then and see how it goes. I was told MG said they all must be registered by the end of March so I hope this is actually a case.
Spoke to my dealer yesterday (Baylis MG Gloucester) and they are still being told June :(

I ordered the mgzs 1.5 battersea blue on mobility the 1st November and I'm lead to believe the same as you I believe they don't get the same sales figure with selling it on mobility not like selling to a cash or finance buyer. So I'm 100% with you there but just keep waiting hopefully get them for the 72 registration that how it seems to be looking. Dealers not even interested in giving any updates either its always me who makes contact with them.
I agree, some shoddy customer service being displayed by some dealers

Current fiction estimate from my leasing company as of this morning is 29th June, does this tally with anyone else’s recent updates?
My dealership has quoted me 30th June... But I have a feeling that is just a wet finger in the air as stock is clearly coming to the UK, and I ordered in November so yeah... not particularly happy as my car is already gone due to me expecting to receive the new one next week... ah well... walking is good for you I'm told :)

I’ve seen one 22 plate today so they must be getting delivered but not to me 😭 but it’s a good sign anyway.
Just had confirmation mine is at docks awaiting transport,apparently there are still alot there they just don't have the transport 7 months of waiting nearly there🎊

I ordered a ZS EV on the 06/08/21 on the Motability scheme, like most people on this forum have been waiting ever since. I have started to believe that car buyers are given priority over Motability customers sorry about the rant but I have given up😒
I'm with Motability and ordered my ZS Exclusive in red November 15th. Phoned the dealer beginning of this month and was told that they can't even tell me if it's been built yet! Unbelievable!

20220323_114158.jpg

'22 reg ZS Exclusive manual seen in Liverpool. Someone's been lucky!

but at least the part of you that didn't kick yourself is happy knowing that if you crash in the ZS you are more likely to survive than in the Zoe... Every cloud and what not
Tbh wasn't enough reason on its own to cancel. Ironically I'll be using a Zoe through on.to (or Elmo if they ever get any back in stock) while I wait for the MG to arrive.

At last......some good news.
They are all at the docks waiting transport but they are all waiting semiconductors. You guys need to read up on this thread. It's been explained loads of times MG do not build to order, they batch produce. Semiconductor shortage is the issue,

we went to the dealers last sunday and they were open and honest and said they had no update. every day they log in and get an estimated date that is put back 1 day every time they log in. every now and again they get a date change to a proper date.

have to spend big money on an expensive pcp for ev6 or ioniq5 so heading to nissan to enquire about ariya at the weekend as i can get evolve trim for similar money im paying atm. will likely put a refundable deposit on that and then whichever comes first will get my money

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom