MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

That’s what I’m relying on, first time I flick into Sport & embarrass a Merc 😈
Been in touch with my dealership as today is my initial delivery date lol. No change to June delivery, they have not received any ZS LR this year across the dealership. They are as frustrated as we are!

Just seen pictures of the new mg5 very nice inside
Screenshot_20220401_153057.jpg

Last edited:
Had a call from perrys aylesbury just now was March now August but they said MG UK have done a amnesty to all dealers telling them to cancel there fake orders which was encouraged before so we may get one of them as they come through

I have lost faith in my dealer, with the very limited information they give me or want to tell me so I have contacted MG UK directly.
They were very quick in getting in touch and have taken all my information and told me they will investigate and get back to me ASAP.
All I want to is has my order been built is it on its way or its not even been built anything other than its been pushed back and when you ask why you get the head in the and act
Good idea. Think I'll join you.

Ok this came up in my Google drive. Do you know if is it maintained by someone from this forum? Quite interesting info there.

Ok this came up in my Google drive. Do you know if is it maintained by someone from this forum? Quite interesting info there.

It's on another thread someone as done a spread sheet of mg people are waiting for or have recieved to see what mg are being delivered

Had a call from perrys aylesbury just now was March now August but they said MG UK have done a amnesty to all dealers telling them to cancel there fake orders which was encouraged before so we may get one of them as they come through
When did you place your order?

That’s what I’m relying on, first time I flick into Sport & embarrass a Merc 😈
I can assure if you floor it, the Mercedes driver won’t be the only one who is surprised. And if the Merc is named Hans and has full racing colours all the better. You can tell your friends you beat him Hansdown.

You Silver guys must be the most unlucky people alive it’s one thing understanding how lack of chips delay delivery of all cars but quite another when it is the colour you choose. It might be to do with the Chinese symbolising silver as coming second rather than first!

You Silver guys must be the most unlucky people alive it’s one thing understanding how lack of chips delay delivery of all cars but quite another when it is the colour you choose. It might be to do with the Chinese symbolising silver as coming second rather than first!
Trust me to have ordered a silver one 🙈

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom