MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Ordered my MG5 via Nathaniel's through work in September, still waiting I'm afraid and they wouldn't talk to me for updates as the car isn't in my name, which I suppose is understandable.

Hi there and welcome to the forum and the world of EV driving. You will love it (when it eventually arrives.). Make sure you check out the forum for hints on first time ownership, there are a few helpful apps you can get on your phone. You can familiarise yourself with them whilst you wait. :)
Any Apps in particular I should be looking at? Hoping my December order isn’t too far away now🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻And this will be my first EV too!

Hey, new to this forum, I mean newly registered, before I was just the silent stalker. I must say I am addicted to this thread and never knew I will develop such unhealthy interest in the marine movements. I ordered mine (ZS LR trophy in dynamic red) on 27th Feb being quoted 01/06/2022 for collection, but I don't think this will be a case. I had a call a while back saying they didn't know what was actually coming and when but that they expected a big delivery soon. Seems to be also just made up as they go what goes in line with what others are reporting

Hey, new to this forum, I mean newly registered, before I was just the silent stalker. I must say I am addicted to this thread and never knew I will develop such unhealthy interest in the marine movements. I ordered mine (ZS LR trophy in dynamic red) on 27th Feb being quoted 01/06/2022 for collection, but I don't think this will be a case. I had a call a while back saying they didn't know what was actually coming and when but that they expected a big delivery soon. Seems to be also just made up as they go what goes in line with what others are reporting
I think most of us, have developed an unhealthy interest in marine movements 😂

Any Apps in particular I should be looking at? Hoping my December order isn’t too far away now🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻And this will be my first EV too!
Zap-Map shows you were the chargers are in the country and has useful filters for favourite networks and payment types.

A Better Route Planner is great for planning road trips and very accurate on your miles per kWh and suggests charging stops along the way.

A lot of supermarkets have free Pod-Point chargers, so that is also a good app to have.

Oh, and check out Youtube videos on how to use the public charging networks. It can be a bit of a minefield the first time. :)

It does look like there is some progress in clearing the backlog: the ZS LR Trophy Connect in Black that I ordered on 14 November is now showing as 'built' with an estimated delivery date of 20 June (having previously gone from March out to August).

It does look like there is some progress in clearing the backlog: the ZS LR Trophy Connect in Black that I ordered on 14 November is now showing as 'built' with an estimated delivery date of 20 June (having previously gone from March out to August).
Where are you checking it? I can only see some contract drafts, no place i could see the status?

At the dealership, on the MG Dealership Tracking Hub. I understand that the next status is 'at sea'.
Oh so I will have to bug the dealer. I do think this is the only salesman for MG this dealership has so it is going to take a while...
Congrats, seems like you may be getting it on time!

Richmond - Guildford MG Dealership just called me saying they wanted to stay in touch even though they had no news on my order. System now showing August on a Dec 5th order which was logged by MG in their manufacturing system on Dec 7th. I greatly appreciate the dealership keeping in touch with me even though they cannot give me any solid update. They have done this every month since I ordered the car and I can tell how frustrated they are by the whole MG process. They did confirm petrol model manufacturing has now been paused to focus on EV's. They also mentioned MG were looking to revamp their order processing system as they realise it is not fit for purpose. So not great news but I appreciate them reaching out. Good luck everyone but seems we just need to continue to be patient. :(

Just finished a phone call to MG UK
Waste of time she said call your dealership.

Spoke to Masters at Beckenham. They have agreed to email me a list of all the goodies that were agreed during the purchase. Also informed that as the new car will be delivered to East London I live in Kent they will deliver it to me.
And that cars will be delivered in chronological order.

Dealer said there will be 1,000 cars on the next shipment, hope he is not telling porkies🤞🤞🤞🤞

Just finished a phone call to MG UK
Waste of time she said call your dealership.

Spoke to Masters at Beckenham. They have agreed to email me a list of all the goodies that were agreed during the purchase. Also informed that as the new car will be delivered to East London I live in Kent they will deliver it to me.
And that cars will be delivered in chronological order.

Dealer said there will be 1,000 cars on the next shipment, hope he is not telling porkies🤞🤞🤞🤞
Let’s hope the 200 odd cars listed in our tracker will be among those :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom