MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Brother ordered a ZS Trophy LR through Octopus Salary Sacrifice this week, being told 1st Feb 2023... I told him not to bother with the connect as the extra features wouldn't used and the wait times were worse.

Are they covering their arses or has the ZS waiting list got worse? He was anticipating 6-7 months not 10.

What we and by we, I mean you..need to do, is if you’ve ordered a silver EV LR ZS, you need to cancel it, you never really wanted one in the first place, there not as good as you think they are, silver is a rubbish colour, you want a blue one, much nicer, that blue colour, cancel that horrible silver one, the blue ones will be here long before a silver one, once you’ve done that, it’ll push me towards the top of the list and once I get my silver car, I’ll tell you how bad it is and you’ll all be glad you ordered a blue one…🤔😂😂
In a similar vein, anyone wanting a White LR TC can bog off.

I clearly dibbsied first 🤪

Has anyone seen this? How many MG cars were registered in the UK the first quarter of 2022. That means how many brand new MG cars of all models have been registered with DVLA this year so far. I think somebody is lying....

Has anyone seen this? How many MG cars were registered in the UK the first quarter of 2022. That means how many brand new MG cars of all models have been registered with DVLA this year so far. I think somebody is lying....
Your post appears empty below your writing, do you mean something like this?

1650618661455.png

Don't forget the people on this forum are a small subset of actual customers, and those who are here are likely here because they have had an issue, are researching, or are waiting for their vehicle.

I know work have received at least 10 MGs in March, only two were EVs so it would be good to see a split of the data I suppose. Those orders were from Jul-Aug last year. My Sept order I'm still waiting on but with an ETA of 8th May.

Just been down to my dealer and she checked the system and was able to tell me mine is built awaiting shipping.

Ordered start of December so happy to hear it's almost here.
My dealer told me mine was on docks waiting to be shipped that was march didn't tell me it was still waiting for semicoduter so wouldn't get to excited I've been waiting since November 1st but good luck
Just been down to my dealer and she checked the system and was able to tell me mine is built awaiting shipping.

Ordered start of December so happy to hear it's almost here.
Was told January my car was waiting to be shipped but forgot to tell me it was still waiting for semiconductors its know April and been told know delivery will be 8th May been waiting since November 1st hope yours comes soon

All I can say is if I don’t get no contact from my dealer a week after the delivery estimate then I’m cancelling and getting my deposit back and I’ll go buy a 2nd hand leaf. Summer is here and that’s when you want an EV for as they’re at there most efficient. I’m not prepared to wait because nobody knows nothing they’re all clueless these dealers are. No communication from MG to the dealers then to the customers it’s all hearsay and this has been the worst buying experience ever. If I do cancel I will let you all know then if it does turn up then you lot have the chance to have it.

All I can say is if I don’t get no contact from my dealer a week after the delivery estimate then I’m cancelling and getting my deposit back and I’ll go buy a 2nd hand leaf. Summer is here and that’s when you want an EV for as they’re at there most efficient. I’m not prepared to wait because nobody knows nothing they’re all clueless these dealers are. No communication from MG to the dealers then to the customers it’s all hearsay and this has been the worst buying experience ever. If I do cancel I will let you all know then if it does turn up then you lot have the chance to have it.
I find my issue is my current car has great equity on it, I would love to trade it in right now but then I don't have a car lol

just got back From dealers.

Ordered blue ZS Trophy connect LR ordered November 28th not built yet. WTF? Had a test drive again just to get me to love the car again. Reassured me that all cars will be given to customers in chronological order date 😐😐

just got back From dealers.

Ordered blue ZS Trophy connect LR ordered November 28th not built yet. WTF? Had a test drive again just to get me to love the car again. Reassured me that all cars will be given to customers in chronological order date 😐😐
Somehow I don’t believe anything they say. Lost all trust in MG now.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom