MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Keep looking at the Motability list to see what has changed - noticed this morning that now there are 6 models of the Nissan Ayira on the scheme - only problem is the upfront payment starts at £6,495 up to £7,049 which is going to be difficult to justify. The ZS Trophy LR on order is £1,199 which is a big difference.
Do we call our losses and give up after waiting so long? Who knows if we are jumping out of the frying pan into the fire?
Not on Motability mate. The eCorsa is secondhand at my local main Vauxhall dealer

In my case, hopefully not too soon- subject to SWMBO approval about to hit the trigger on an eCorsa as a stopgap.
e mokka more on par height wise. to mg, brother got a e corsa, fantastic motor, especially the adaptive headlights. good luck, you might even go as far as cancelling the MG,

e mokka more on par height wise. to mg, brother got a e corsa, fantastic motor, especially the adaptive headlights. good luck, you might even go as far as cancelling the MG,
Will see how I get on with it. As a daily driver it ticks all the boxes but realistically too small to act as the family wagon.

Having said that, if MG delay delivery until ‘23, I’ll be telling them to shove their contract somewhere….

Think you will find there is quite a difference in size between them, the old mokka was nearer to MG size but new one is rather small...

I feel everyone's pain as I have been on this shipping post journey since Nov 21. But with all the bad news three missed delivery dates we have finally got to the light at the end of the very long tunnel (I hope) We have our new reg, insurance sorted paperwork done and we collect on Wed morning. Silver LR Trophy. Burnley MG
Congratulations on your patience and getting your car. Enjoy.

I still think you should also write to MG UK. Here is the link for it
Yep just done so for the third time. One of these links will work hopefully.

Wonder if it’s worth my time to go up to the dealership and ask if they have any news on it? (Silver Trophy LR) or will it just be the normal “you’ll be the first to know” ordered on 17th December and have never ever hear a peep out of them (phone call, text, email etc) I have to call in on them..

Just had an email from my dealer (Perrys in Aylesbury), they took a delivery of MGs but didn't say what spec/range, confirmed my Silver LR Trophy wasn't one of them, but did say its showing at sea with an estimated arrival of 11 Aug....
Hi, Crab97,
When did you order?

Has anyone on here recieved a lease vehicle from one of the many online lease companies? I spoke to an MG dealership the other day who was adamant that I would not likely see my vehicle as MG wouldn't likely supply the lease companies throughout this supply issue? Something to do with fleet vehicles and losing money??
It would be good to know people opinion and if any other lease companies have been supplied with vehicles at all?
Picking my MG SR Trophy up on Thursday ordered March. My lease is being arranged through Luscombe MG Leeds though. I took quotes from lease companies to show them and they gave me a better like for like deal

[Ireland Order] I got an update, dealer got in touch today to say he is expecting it soon, as the system now says "on the way to the dealer".

I'm not sure if that means it is on the boat, or it has landed and is waiting to be assigned by MG Ireland, or that it is on a transporter making its way down the road.

But at least it is no longer showing the default +4-month date or a TBA.

Our plates tick over to 222 on the 1st of July 2022 so even if it lands this week I will have to wait a few more days to get it registered.

Just had an email from my dealer (Perrys in Aylesbury), they took a delivery of MGs but didn't say what spec/range, confirmed my Silver LR Trophy wasn't one of them, but did say its showing at sea with an estimated arrival of 11 Aug....
they emailed you to tell you that they had received some cars but yours wasn't one of them?
look at what you could have won!!!!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom