MG4 Doors Locking When Driving Away.

I've turned this off as it keeps the doors locked when only the passenger gets out. It's annoying having to remember to unlock when the Mrs gets out and wants to start getting the boy out from the back before I've gathered my things.

We manually lock when we go somewhere dodgy.
How did you manage to turn off the central door locking after you have driven away?

What. When you are driving?
Waiting at traffic lights is risky in some areas. At best, anyone can open the door to get in thinking you're a taxi!

How did you manage to turn off the central door locking after you have driven away?
Doesn't 2 pulls on the door handle unlock?

"Auto door-lock"

IMG_20230206_073606.jpg

But as you chew on your turnip at the traffic lights you can laugh at the Trophy Toffs getting all their finery nicked because they switched autolock off, safe in the knowledge your stash of bottled slops is safe....aah the irony

I know ! Got all excited and looked for the disable option today and it ain't there.
Truly bizarre , it would cost them nothing :oops:
But would cost them everything all those lost trophy sales because they paid for the upgrade just to have their stuff easier to steal at a set of lights

You say that but I want to be able to pull up next to an SE in my Trophy and say "I can stop my doors locking when I move off" and "I've got warm hands and bum with my heated seats and steering wheel" with a smug look on my face :ROFLMAO:

You say that but I want to be able to pull up next to an SE in my Trophy and say "I can stop my doors locking when I move off" and "I've got warm hands and bum with my heated seats and steering wheel" with a smug look on my face :ROFLMAO:
That and a really smug look in the rear view mirror when you see an SE out accelerating past you from the lights. Ha ha...

That and a really smug look in the rear view mirror when you see an SE out accelerating past you from the lights. Ha ha...
Many years ago I was waiting for my bus when a boy racer pulled up at the lights in his Renault 5 GT Turbo next to the old guy in his 1960's two seater sports car. The boy racer kept revving his engine and looking across to the other driver who totally ignored him.
The lights changed and the lad didn't even get to the other side of the junction before the other car had disappeared apart from the echo of the V8 from the AC Cobra.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 533 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back