MG4 estate to replace MG5

I love my MG5, looks included (I am an old geezer!). The thought of a MG4 estate is very tempting,

Screenshot_20240227_110950_Chrome.jpg

This is the first picture I've seen.

I'm out.

Looks too long to my eye, but thats maybe because I'm just used to the hatchback.

As ever, cars usually look better in the flesh.

I've asked the mod to move this to the other X Power Estate thread 👍

EDIT : Third time I've been back.
It's growing on me 🤣

Last edited:
Not relative to this topic but of interest.

Good Grief @CooperS!

They haven't quite got the assistance systems 100% yet, and now they are throwing AI into the mix!
Heaven help us.

Everything I read on AI says it's going to kill us one day (exaggeration Im sure??) so let's add it to our cars and put it in control.

Sure, just to some of the assistance systems to start with but taking over completely at some point.

A big OFF button might be an expensive optional extra.

And why another saloon?
Must really be for the rest of the world because that's the least represented of all the styles of vehicle in this neck of the woods.

Good Grief @CooperS!

They haven't quite got the assistance systems 100% yet, and now they are throwing AI into the mix!
Heaven help us.

Everything I read on AI says it's going to kill us one day (exaggeration Im sure??) so let's add it to our cars and put it in control.

Sure, just to some of the assistance systems to start with but taking over completely at some point.

A big OFF button might be an expensive optional extra.

And why another saloon?
Must really be for the rest of the world because that's the least represented of all the styles of vehicle in this neck of the woods.
They've spent tens of dollars on AI and by gum they're going to shoehorn it into everything they can! 🤪

And why another saloon?
Agree. Although Tesla aren't doing so bad and BYD Seal looks to be the next one. The saloon is not dead just yet.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom