MG4 EV - what's your favourite colour? Vote in the poll.

MG4 EV - what's your favourite colour?

• Arctic White

Votes: 38 12.4%
  • Holborn Blue

Votes: 49 16.0%
  • Black Pearl

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • Camden Grey

Votes: 60 19.5%
  • Volcano Orange

Votes: 80 26.1%
  • Dynamic Red

Votes: 64 20.8%

• Total voters
Why so little love for the Black Pearl?!

I once owned a mk2 Seat Leon in black, it looked amazing when clean but then you'd drive it and you'd have to clean it again! 🙂
My Z3 is black, love it when it is clean.

problem is, it is only clean for one day!

my main car is white…..it looks clean, even when it is filthy.

Funny auld game

Ask her to buy it Les…..if not, buy the colour you want 😁

I know, I know, it doesn’t work that way, but it should :)
Harry 17, this is 1 reason I have no say in the matter she is buying it if she likes it when we get the chance to see one in the metal.
Been pondering for a Red Mazda 2 an MG3 a Suzuki Swift or the small Kia all use the same or very similar red paint and she only wants a small hatchback, but I have been doing my best to stop her going for one of these ICE vehicles.
For over a year now we have been hoping a small EV would turn up the MG4 may be a bit on the big side but I’m working on her to wait a bit longer till it arrives and then to look at it, still a lot of money for will be a shopping trolley though but we will see paid my deposit hopefully get to see one soon.
Les.

Harry 17, this is 1 reason I have no say in the matter she is buying it if she likes it when we get the chance to see one in the metal.
Been pondering for a Red Mazda 2 an MG3 a Suzuki Swift or the small Kia all use the same or very similar red paint and she only wants a small hatchback, but I have been doing my best to stop her going for one of these ICE vehicles.
For over a year now we have been hoping a small EV would turn up the MG4 may be a bit on the big side but I’m working on her to wait a bit longer till it arrives and then to look at it, still a lot of money for will be a shopping trolley though but we will see paid my deposit hopefully get to see one soon.
Les.
Some colour options:
1661071010991.jpeg

Les.
Apologies for assumptions Les.

Wow that's confusing as the Titus docked in Southampton at 0400, but photo taken yesterday? that must be Portbury!
I hear a couple of hundred MG4 were on Global Highway.

The "LA" reg plates suggest these are headed towards a Wimbledon area dealership.

LA22 plates on all of them from what we can see so London Wimbledon area, just checked the 3 plates that can be seen on the back of the transporter 2 red 1 grey all are MG4 trophy models.
Great picture from Werneroeder Thank you
Les.

Been doing a bit of zooming of the great picture so on the very back there is 3 trophy models we know that for sure after having check the reg plates, but then on the bottom tier from the back if you zoom in red at the back then Blue one unable to see what model that is then we have a white one and then another red one now I’m guessing but I think this white one and the red in front of it are SE models here my reasons looking at the lights the white one lower light Custer looks different from that of the grey one at the back and the red one in front of the white appears to have a different rear light fitted to it compared the the red ones we can see at the back and it almost looks like it got an exhaust port below in the rear panel.
Just an observation on my part. But I could of course be wrong it’s been known before the red one could be a ZS any how just passing the time by and having a relaxing afternoon.
Les

Been doing a bit of zooming of the great picture so on the very back there is 3 trophy models we know that for sure after having check the reg plates, but then on the bottom tier from the back if you zoom in red at the back then Blue one unable to see what model that is then we have a white one and then another red one now I’m guessing but I think this white one and the red in front of it are SE models here my reasons looking at the lights the white one lower light Custer looks different from that of the grey one at the back and the red one in front of the white appears to have a different rear light fitted to it compared the the red ones we can see at the back and it almost looks like it got an exhaust port below in the rear panel.
Just an observation on my part. But I could of course be wrong it’s been known before the red one could be a ZS any how just passing the time by and having a relaxing afternoon.
Les
If you reg check from LA22 WNB to WNU you'll find about half the cars are SE models. SR or LR don't know.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back