MG4 EV - what's your favourite colour? Vote in the poll.

MG4 EV - what's your favourite colour?

• Arctic White

Votes: 38 12.4%
  • Holborn Blue

Votes: 49 16.0%
  • Black Pearl

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • Camden Grey

Votes: 60 19.5%
  • Volcano Orange

Votes: 80 26.1%
  • Dynamic Red

Votes: 64 20.8%

• Total voters
If you reg check from LA22 WNB to WNU you'll find about half the cars are SE models. SR or LR don't
That may well be but I just checked the 3 plates we can see on the back of the transporter it’s good to hear they are bringing both models in right away.
Les

Last edited:
The orange is a Boy Racer colour and I am sadly middle aged. It’s difficult to judge colours but this photo (from a Twitter account) might help.

Attachments

• 0FC622EF-647C-4698-A82F-E2CBF561E547.jpeg
    0FC622EF-647C-4698-A82F-E2CBF561E547.jpeg
    416 KB · Views: 287
Black cars are absolutely Beautiful……. For about four hours. :)
Had a metallic black Alfa GT. Wash it, clay it, wash it, polish it, wax it until you could see your face in it. Beautiful. Take cleaning stuff inside, go back out to get the last bits and it would be dusty and look like you hadn't bothered.

Silver on the other hand, you could spend hours on it and it would still look no different than before you started.

Would love the black, but no. Orange looks great, but not sure I could live with it long term. Would like the grey to be anonymous and relatively clean looking. Will probably end up ordering the white or blue because they're free!

Had a metallic black Alfa GT. Wash it, clay it, wash it, polish it, wax it until you could see your face in it. Beautiful. Take cleaning stuff inside, go back out to get the last bits and it would be dusty and look like you hadn't bothered.

Silver on the other hand, you could spend hours on it and it would still look no different than before you started.

Would love the black, but no. Orange looks great, but not sure I could live with it long term. Would like the grey to be anonymous and relatively clean looking. Will probably end up ordering the white or blue because they're free!
All excellent points!!! And I agree.

I love the Orange, and whilst not sure if I can live with it for a long period of time, I am thinking, what with the resale values at present, i may order the extended range next year and part chop it early. The grey and Red are deffinathey colours I would seriously consider.

as an Aside….. I have a weekend hobby car, garaged. A Metallic Black BMW Z3 2.8 roadster. Being a weekend car, every time I take it out of the garage, I need wash it and shammy leather it, before I drop the hood and enjoy a day out, purely down to dust!! If it were my main car…. This would wind me up enormously, and simply would never happen.

I have had a metallic ‘gun metal’ grey Audi A3 in the past, much better than the black to hide the dirt/grime, but in my experience, the best colour for not showing this dirt/grime, at a glance, is white. For this reason, my current car is white, and I have had more white cars than any other.

Totally agree with what everyone has said - but there is no way to change her mind.
When your good lady is continually cleaning and waxing the car, then fair play. :)

with effort, you can not beat a nice clean Black car!

I have always had grey, in fact my last 4 cars were grey, think it matches my personality…..safe and boring, lol!
The orange is nice but I feel it hasn’t the performance to match that boy racer colour, maybe next year AWD 440bhp would be more suitable?

Last edited:
I have always had grey, in fact my last 4 cars were grey, think it matches my personality…..safe and boring, lol!
The orange is nice but I feel it hasn’t the performance to match that boy racer colour, maybe next year AWD 440bhp would be more suitable?
I prefer the grey too, but based on my position in line, my dealer could only offer me black, white or red. I’ve decided the red is quite nice; more of a raspberry colour, so gone with that.

I prefer the grey too, but based on my position in line, my dealer could only offer me black, white or red. I’ve decided the red is quite nice; more of a raspberry colour, so gone with that.
I think that would have been my choice too.
Grey
Red
White
Blue
Orange
Black

Started liking blue, then red, orange is too young and trendy for me, ended up on red which reminds me of my dads square-cut ford Zodiac estate in the 70's. Nothing political in the colour preferences. (Did Brexit have a colour? lol)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back