MG4 Hard Copy Owner's Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it's likely I will probably have a few more weeks of waiting before my car miraculously appears, I've decided that I'd like to get some light bedtime reading done. As the MG4 manual is available only online, and they advise no screen watching before bed, I've decided to get the manual printed.
I know someone did this for the ZS, but I've not seen anyone do it for the MG4 yet.

It'll be A4 landscape, double sided in black and white (apart from an appropriate colour cover page) on 100gm paper, comb bound with a clear front cover and card rear cover.
The reason I mention this is because if I order in quantity, the price comes down, so I'm taking this opportunity to ask the community if anyone else would like a copy.

The price for one copy is £23.02 plus p&p, but could be less if enough people express an interest. For instance, if I order 10 copies the price drops to just £12.90 + p&p per copy.

So, is there anyone interested in a MG4 hard copy owner's manual?

EDIT: On the pages where the colour of icons are illustrated, I have edited the pdf file to annotate each icon with it's respective colour.
Also awaiting MG4 and interested

Can I have navigation version please Bernie

There you go Ian, ✔ 😄
Well, if enough people are interested and get in touch, then....who knows :)
I'll reserve myself one!

EDIT: Mind you, this document has a copyright warning on it, unlike the Owner's Manual, so it could be a little tricky :unsure:
1670932355263.png

Which I've just ignored by pasting this screenshot 😜

Last edited:
Agreeds so individuals have to download and print their own...oh and we have already broken the rules by posting it..oh noooo I will wait for the knock on the door...siteguru see you in one of the re- education camps

By making it available for download on their website they are giving permission for a copy to be taken. Likewise, the pdf could be locked down to disallow printing if that was the intention but it isn't.
In my mind, this whole exercise would only be an issue if there were some element of profit being made but I don't believe that's the case.

By making it available for download on their website they are giving permission for a copy to be taken. Likewise, the pdf could be locked down to disallow printing if that was the intention but it isn't.
In my mind, this whole exercise would only be an issue if there were some element of profit being made but I don't believe that's the case.
Indeed, were I to get this document printed, it would be, as is the case with the Owner's Manual, a strictly cost price, not for profit exercise.

Couple of bits of news/requests regarding printed manuals.

First is that for the current batch, the comb bindings will be black rather than red. Further batches will be back to red again, so please let me know if you DON'T want red, and I'll distribute accordingly.
Second is there has been some mention of getting the Navi manual printed as well. If enough people actually want one (ie more than 10) I can get them printed for £4.18 plus the usual £3.07 for P & P. Please DM me if you'd like an "Infotainment and Navigation Manual" and if more than 10 of you respond, then I'll get some printed.
Thirdly, I have around half a dozen Owner's Manuals still available (black comb bindings) should anyone want one.

Merry Christmas all
Bernie

First is that for the current batch, the comb bindings will be black rather than red. Further batches will be back to red again, so please let me know if you DON'T want red, and I'll distribute accordingly.
Second is there has been some mention of getting the Navi manual printed as well. If enough people actually want one (ie more than 10) I can get them printed for £4.18 plus the usual £3.07 for P & P. Please DM me if you'd like an "Infotainment and Navigation Manual" and if more than 10 of you respond, then I'll get some printed.
Thirdly, I have around half a dozen Owner's Manuals still available (black comb bindings) should anyone want one.

Merry Christmas all
Bernie
Hi Bernie, Colour of the binding doesn't matter to me, just whatever you have. Thanks again.

Merry Christmas all
Bernie
Black binding instead of red, what's the world coming to😱,
Still a great service 👍

Merry Christmas all
Bernie
Not bothered about comb binding colour- happy with any colour - MG4 will be Holborn Blue - if it actually arrives😁

Merry Christmas all
Bernie

Merry Christmas all
Bernie
Hi, I'd be interested in the user manual and Infotainment manual for MG4, I'm based in Ireland, please msg me if you're able to send to me here. I've got a white Exclusive on order for early next year (that's a white Trophy to all the UK readers) Thanks in advance

Hi Bernie

I received my copy of the manual from you and i wanted to thank you for your time and efforts for doing this.

I am picking up my MG4 Trophy this Friday - early that i expected due to customer cancellation, so i haven't had the Christmas holidays to read and digest this lengthy manual as i thought.

Hope you get your order through soon too

Cheers

Simon

@Francri and @Rob66 Just about to send you guys a DM , bear with please caller 😁
Unable to reply to your DM, I just get a msg saying my reply cannot be sent as it may be spam.

Answer is yes, I would be happy to get both in the post to Ireland based on your message. Could you DM me your details and I'll email you directly. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums