MG4 Hard Copy Owner's Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to put people's minds at rest if you don't get next day delivery, there is a good reason for it - I didn't send them next day delivery!!
I'm sending them as standard delivery which is 2 - 3 days.
This is a deliberate choice, as I wanted to keep the postage cost to a minimum.
So, in the words of a certain Lance Corporal, "Don't panic Mr Mannering!" 😂 😂

Even next day delivery ... isn't.

I bought the V2L cable from @Jester27 and he sent it next day with Evri ... it did come next day; the next day after they deigned to flag it for delivery, which was 3 days after it was dropped off at the collection centre. 🙄

I am now have the Owners Manual so professionally pulled together by Sloucher. I can't believe how good it feels to have this in a format where you can flick through proper pages and not screens. Well Done Bernie and thank you very much.

As it's likely I will probably have a few more weeks of waiting before my car miraculously appears, I've decided that I'd like to get some light bedtime reading done. As the MG4 manual is available only online, and they advise no screen watching before bed, I've decided to get the manual printed.
I know someone did this for the ZS, but I've not seen anyone do it for the MG4 yet.

It'll be A4 landscape, double sided in black and white (apart from an appropriate colour cover page) on 100gm paper, comb bound with a clear front cover and card rear cover.
The reason I mention this is because if I order in quantity, the price comes down, so I'm taking this opportunity to ask the community if anyone else would like a copy.

The price for one copy is £23.02 plus p&p, but could be less if enough people express an interest. For instance, if I order 10 copies the price drops to just £12.90 + p&p per copy.

So, is there anyone interested in a MG4 hard copy owner's manual?

EDIT: On the pages where the colour of icons are illustrated, I have edited the pdf file to annotate each icon with it's respective colour.
I have just ordered a MG4, and would like to join your list if you get enough to bring the price to around £13 plus postage. Pleased to see you include a clear cover and card back page. No rush for me as the car is not due till April.

I have just ordered a MG4, and would like to join your list if you get enough to bring the price to around £13 plus postage. Pleased to see you include a clear cover and card back page. No rush for me as the car is not due till April.

@NickL You're added to the list, DM sent 👍 . Hope you don't get any delays added to your delivery date, but you'll have something to read while you wait now :giggle:

Just for information - 40 manuals have either been sent out or are in the process of being prepared for despatch.
Keep the requests coming though, I'm about to order yet another new batch to be printed :D.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that MG don't decide to revise the manual any time soon, can you imagine all the revised pages I'm going to have to send out if they do 😲😂

Bernie

@NickL You're added to the list, DM sent 👍 . Hope you don't get any delays added to your delivery date, but you'll have something to read while you wait now :giggle:

Just for information - 40 manuals have either been sent out or are in the process of being prepared for despatch.
Keep the requests coming though, I'm about to order yet another new batch to be printed :D.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that MG don't decide to revise the manual any time soon, can you imagine all the revised pages I'm going to have to send out if they do 😲😂

Bernie
Hello Sloucher,
if you have any more manuals I would like one please.
Mark

Got my copy yesterday thanks again for doing it great help to be able to read
and not have to mess about in the car.👍

Good news people - the first batch of manuals has arrived from the printers :D
Just need to get the despatch sorted now, so all those that have ordered should get their manuals soon! I'll be in touch with each of you individually 👍

Cheers
BernieView attachment 13415
Is there an on line version and if so what is the on line url? Are you ordering another batch of the hard copy manuals? I am interested to purchase one. Thanks.

As it's likely I will probably have a few more weeks of waiting before my car miraculously appears, I've decided that I'd like to get some light bedtime reading done. As the MG4 manual is available only online, and they advise no screen watching before bed, I've decided to get the manual printed.
I know someone did this for the ZS, but I've not seen anyone do it for the MG4 yet.

It'll be A4 landscape, double sided in black and white (apart from an appropriate colour cover page) on 100gm paper, comb bound with a clear front cover and card rear cover.
The reason I mention this is because if I order in quantity, the price comes down, so I'm taking this opportunity to ask the community if anyone else would like a copy.

The price for one copy is £23.02 plus p&p, but could be less if enough people express an interest. For instance, if I order 10 copies the price drops to just £12.90 + p&p per copy.

So, is there anyone interested in a MG4 hard copy owner's manual?

EDIT: On the pages where the colour of icons are illustrated, I have edited the pdf file to annotate each icon with it's respective colour.
Hope I’m not too late to request two A5 copies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 485 79.0%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums