MG4 Hard Copy Owner's Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to put people's minds at rest if you don't get next day delivery, there is a good reason for it - I didn't send them next day delivery!!
I'm sending them as standard delivery which is 2 - 3 days.
This is a deliberate choice, as I wanted to keep the postage cost to a minimum.
So, in the words of a certain Lance Corporal, "Don't panic Mr Mannering!" ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks Bernard for your banking details. I'm just thinking out loud about the situation with post over the holiday season. If I ordered a copy today and paid for it now with the details you just sent would you post it after the New Year?

Thanks Bernard for your banking details. I'm just thinking out loud about the situation with post over the holiday season. If I ordered a copy today and paid for it now with the details you just sent would you post it after the New Year?
Hi @MG4ORR , yes siteguru is absolutely correct. I'm using Evri to send out the manuals and (I'm going to touch wood here so as not to tempt fate!), the deliveries seem to be arriving ok.
I'm sending the next batch out probably on this coming Wednesday, so any orders I get between now and then should arrive by or shortly after next weekend, certainly in time for Christmas!!

Bernie

OK latest news, a mixture of good news and well, "meh" type news!

First the good news. I have now sold all three batches (30 manuals in total).

If another 10 people contact me, then I'll order another batch, but....(there's always a but) and here's the "meh" news, the price per manual is now ยฃ9.67 plus ยฃ3.07 p + p (ยฃ12.74 total).

Now the "D'oh!" news. The manuals should have been that price from the start, but I misread the original invoice. All my own fault and don't worry, I won't be chasing those already sold.

I would appreciate though, all those that have ordered but not yet paid, please do so whenever you can.
Also, can the people who I have reserved manuals for that haven't yet sent me their details please do so? I can't send you a manual if I don't know where you are :D

Thanks
Bernie
Hi Bernie, id like a copy for my Trophy Edition, please remind me of you email address, and method of payment, Many Thanks, Michael.

Bernard, got mines this evening...muchos gracias ๐Ÿ“’
That's good to hear Alan :). Something to read whilst Sound of Music or The Great Escape is occupying our tvs this Christmas!!

For anyone else who may be looking for that elusive last minute Christmas gift, why not forgo the usual box of smellies or ill-fitting jumper this year, and buy your loved one something they've always wanted - the key to understanding why your nice new MG makes all those odd noises and refuses to do what you ask it to do, a nice shiny User Manual๐ŸŽ… ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The next batch of 20 manuals get delivered to me tomorrow, and 10 of them are already spoken for, so get in now whilst their hot, err still available!

Bernie

"Something to read whilst Sound of Music or The Great Escape is occupying our tvs this Christmas!!"

Don't forget Strictly Christmas Special ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ Bernie

Again, thanks

Alan

As it's likely I will probably have a few more weeks of waiting before my car miraculously appears, I've decided that I'd like to get some light bedtime reading done. As the MG4 manual is available only online, and they advise no screen watching before bed, I've decided to get the manual printed.
I know someone did this for the ZS, but I've not seen anyone do it for the MG4 yet.

It'll be A4 landscape, double sided in black and white (apart from an appropriate colour cover page) on 100gm paper, comb bound with a clear front cover and card rear cover.
The reason I mention this is because if I order in quantity, the price comes down, so I'm taking this opportunity to ask the community if anyone else would like a copy.

The price for one copy is ยฃ23.02 plus p&p, but could be less if enough people express an interest. For instance, if I order 10 copies the price drops to just ยฃ12.90 + p&p per copy.

So, is there anyone interested in a MG4 hard copy owner's manual?

EDIT: On the pages where the colour of icons are illustrated, I have edited the pdf file to annotate each icon with it's respective colour.
Iโ€™m up for a copy ๐Ÿ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video