MG4 Hard Copy Owner's Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK latest news, a mixture of good news and well, "meh" type news!

First the good news. I have now sold all three batches (30 manuals in total).

If another 10 people contact me, then I'll order another batch, but....(there's always a but) and here's the "meh" news, the price per manual is now £9.67 plus £3.07 p + p (£12.74 total).

Now the "D'oh!" news. The manuals should have been that price from the start, but I misread the original invoice. All my own fault and don't worry, I won't be chasing those already sold.

I would appreciate though, all those that have ordered but not yet paid, please do so whenever you can.
Also, can the people who I have reserved manuals for that haven't yet sent me their details please do so? I can't send you a manual if I don't know where you are :D

Thanks
Bernie

Sending you a further £1 now for your troubles. You shouldn't be out of pocket!

Guys, you have really made me restore my faith in humanity, not that it was in need of restoration but sometimes you just need to be reminded of the nicer side of people.
Thank you to all those who have voiced such kind words both on the public side of the forum here and also on DMs - thank you all!
I'm going to order another batch and keep the spares as "stock" and post the occasional reminder to inform any new forum members that hardcopy manuals are available 👍

Cheers Folks!
Bernie

Just as a heads up for everyone ... Evri may quote a next day delivery - it is next day, but only from when they deign to actually collect and process the parcel. 🙄

Bernie dropped mine off on Tuesday ... it's now Thursday and the status says "We're processing your parcel at our hub", so there's a chance I might get it tomorrow. 😂

Just as a heads up for everyone ... Evri may quote a next day delivery - it is next day, but only from when they deign to actually collect and process the parcel. 🙄

Bernie dropped mine off on Tuesday ... it's now Thursday and the status says "We're processing your parcel at our hub", so there's a chance I might get it tomorrow. 😂
Actually, to be fair to Evri (never thought I'd hear myself saying that!), with the postal strikes upcoming, they are stacked up to the gunwales. I actually had to visit three different drop off points before I found one that had capacity to take further consignments!
Anybody'd think it was Christmas or something 😂

Arrived this morning 👍

Thanks again.

PXL_20221209_095323769.jpg

My tracking has changed to "Your parcel is at the delivery depot and we'll let you know when it's out for delivery" as of last night. I might get it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums