MG4 Reviews from various online publications

Further to my previous comments about back seat room in the Dolphin check out this guy's review in Philippines. He is over 6 foot and obviously big and has no problem with the front or back seat room in the Dolphin. Also he has no issues getting in and out of either seat.
Scroll to around 8.0 for his opinion. ;)

Last edited:
Sorry, this was my fault. I was watching a video about a different car, I think the Volvo EX30, which was very cramped for headroom in the back, and mistakenly remembered it as being the Dolphin.

Apologies to the Dolphin!

You're at it now!!
Yes, this review was quite balanced, however many online reviews promote the positives only. Reviewers with enough notoriety / subscribers then gain the favour of car manufacturers and privileged access to launch events etc, hence building their business.
The problem there, is if customer research is based purely on these type of reviews, it can be misleading.
Then customer disappointment can be the end result.

I was very much hoping this car the MG4 Xpower would come in British Racing Green not this flat stuff for £800, colour is very much like the E Niro form Kia no idea if that’s extra cost but at least it’s got a shine to it.
Les
CCE6C54A-8409-4589-B61C-C4EA37D9073C.jpeg

Last edited:
I tend to think as @siteguru as like a groundsman of the site, mods enforce the rules @siteguru keeps the various threads nice and neat monitoring the various posts that have been started on the same subjects as current threads and politely pointing these mistakes out to the various posters.

I imagine his garden lawn has very neat lines in it😉

Last edited:
His style can sometimes be a bit irritating but his engineering knowledge is excellent.

Legislation...Contactless payment on all public chargers above 8 kwh, plus pricing clarity ....

There is absolutely no excuse for EV charging to be any different to buying petrol or diesel where almost everyone uses their debit or credit card.
But even the local council charging near me uses Revive stations which requires the app and RFID card which is not user friendly so I won't use it.

We are really lucky in Scotland with charge place Scotland the RFID card works perfect, just touch it against the scanner and off it goes, touch it when you are done and it stops, never had an issue with it

Our ChargePlace Scotland charger also takes ordinary plastic, so why bother? Well, for some time last month the card reader was broken, but it still worked just fine with the CPS RFID card. I also keep the CPS card in the car, because there's no other use for it, so I've always got that means of paying for a charge if I'm every in the situation of needing it but having forgotten/mislaid my debit card.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back