MG4 SE - Infotainment version updated today (to R110033)

iuteri

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
My 22, MG4 Standard Range, was updated today... has anyone noticed the On/Off Power button and the LPD On/Off option (in the shortcuts - dropdown menu)?

The display of the outside temperature is ok and has the new air conditioning menu.

imagem_2023-10-12_152019105.png

imagem_2023-10-12_152921716.png

Last edited:
Whoop de.

I don't suppose the USB music player works properly, or the radio stays switched off, or you can turn off the automatic central locking?

Too much to hope for.

My USB music is playing fine now I've sussed it out. I use a USB C stick.

I'm on Info software R40.

At first it did'nt work ... it took a while scanning and reading all the tracks when plugging the stick in but then did'nt display any of the songs / folders / albums at all, and just played any song at random which I could'nt control !!

From experience with a VW Golf I tried reducing the number of album folders right down, to limit the number of tracks and album folders. It then worked OK and displayed the album folders and pressing on the folder opened it up to show all the tracks. I just then touch the first track and it will play the whole album/folder in order.

Where it displays "Play All" (top left), if I press on that it switches to album folders. I then worked out how to play each folder in sequence, rather than random (look at the symbols under the blue track length line) . My screen looks like this now for playing album folders with each track in sequence.

IMG_2275.JPG
IMG_2280.JPG

Last edited:
My USB music is playing fine now I've sussed it out. I use a USB C stick.

I'm on Info software R40.

At first it did'nt work ... it took a while scanning and reading all the tracks when plugging the stick in but then did'nt display any of the songs / folders / albums at all, and just played any song at random which I could'nt control !!

From experience with a VW Golf I tried reducing the number of album folders right down, to limit the number of tracks and album folders. It then worked OK and displayed the album folders and pressing on the folder opened it up to show all the tracks. I just then touch the first track and it will play the whole album/folder in order.

Where it displays "Play All" (top left), if I press on that it switches to album folders. I then worked out how to play each folder in sequence, rather than random (look at the symbols under the blue track length line) . My screen looks like this now for playing album folders with each track in sequence.

View attachment 20772View attachment 20773

You obviously have a Trophy. The USB player issue is an SE problem.

My 22, MG4 Standard Range, was updated today... has anyone noticed the On/Off Power button and the LPD On/Off option (in the shortcuts - dropdown menu)?

The display of the outside temperature is ok and has the new air conditioning menu.

View attachment 20770
View attachment 20771
I see you're in Portugal. Have any UK SE SR owners had this update carried out?
My car apparently had two vehicle updates today, but not an infotainment update. I'm still on R13 .

Well of course it has. The X-Power is a Trophy and runs Trophy software. The missing outside temperature was a bug that appeared in the SE software (only) with R16. SE owners are keen to find evidence of a more recent update that restores this display.

(We'd quite appreciate it if Trophy owners would stop coming into these threads and telling us that their cars don't have these problems. We know.)

View attachment 20770
View attachment 20771
Hello what the version of the système please?

Hello what the version of the système please?
The head of mechanics said it was the first MG4 SR that received this software version. Reported that he was satisfied with the problems resolved on this version.

Attachments

• IMG20231012194116.jpg
    IMG20231012194116.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 511 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%