MG4 Software Update Thread

That's not difficult to get your tongue round when you know how it's pronounced though.
But when seeing things written down (only) you won't necessarily know how it's pronounced. ;)

How do you pronounce No Place? :) (It's not how it's written, at least not according to people who live there). :)

Hi. I got my Luxury a few days ago with R30. I like that I can use the left star as a shortcut to the 360 cam. The R40/R46 also supports this feature?

Euro NCAP was like "yeah we spoke to MG, and they have a update avaliable now"
When was this? I'd like to be able to tell my local dealer about it when I take mine in for service in a couple of weeks as I'm sure they'll deny everything.

There was an update last autumn smoothening the ELK for cars equiped with it. This is most likely the one that NCAP referring to.
Those mg4's that did not come with ELK were handed the option to shut down LKA all together in the dropdown.

I do not know what type LBJB has and when he got it, but if it's one from late 2023 he could very well have the latest updates.
Mines an MG4 SE LR, 23 reg, UK, I got it 24th August. MPU SWI69-29958-1100R16, MCU 69.3.5.0.

1100R33 is the latest for the SE 👍
Thank you! I've repeatedly asked the dealer in Lincoln (Charles Warner) about updates, they deny there's any 'campaigns' at the moment and say that even if there are they don't want to install them as it might brick the system and they'd have to send the head unit away for repair/reset. It's in for service in a couple of weeks so I'm going to list all the problems I'm having and ask for them to be fixed. Maybe that'll get it updated.

When was this? I'd like to be able to tell my local dealer about it when I take mine in for service in a couple of weeks as I'm sure they'll deny everything.

Mines an MG4 SE LR, 23 reg, UK, I got it 24th August. MPU SWI69-29958-1100R16, MCU 69.3.5.0.
They already did deny it. Spoke to my dealer last week.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 519 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back