MG4: The New Batch

Picked mine up last Saturday ordered 4th September it is a Red Trophy.

Attachments

• 540D8F57-0EBA-49E7-B54F-2B39F863FB67.jpeg
    540D8F57-0EBA-49E7-B54F-2B39F863FB67.jpeg
    543 KB · Views: 141
  • BD332B92-A224-49B8-8A62-ABEA6E274F04.jpeg
    BD332B92-A224-49B8-8A62-ABEA6E274F04.jpeg
    660 KB · Views: 129
Any updates on cars coming in? I ordered mine Nov' 10th, and was advised first two weeks in December
Exactly the same as me - ordered mine 12th November and told first week in December… sitting here having Turkey breakfast and looking at Slouchers manual (well done again Sloucher) and no sign- hoping for news in Jan!!

I ordered my MG4 SR in Dynamic Red on 25th November, it was showing as surplus for the dealer. It arrived at the dealer on 9th December. I could have collected on 14th December, but we were travelling away for Christmas on 16th, so not worth it. Due to collect it on 7th Jan - can't wait!! I have sent my dealer the spreadsheet of issues, asking them to review and fix, as necessary, with a hope to collect a fully functioning vehicle - let's see!!

How do I tell when it was manufactured?

its come up as abnormal on one tyre (rear left) but pressure is the same as the rest!
We had this on our new in December trophy, only in cold weather with the rear offside, it would go away in warm weather, the error log showed about 29 instances, took it to the dealer, could not find a fault, it came back again,(in colder weather) now they want £150.00 to put it on diagnostics to sort something to be fixed under warranty, think I will escalate this, deffo a safety issue, as we would ignore it if there was a genuine issue, £150.00 for a 5 min job!!!, we also had an software/firmware upgrade done last saturday, do not know how recent teh update is, but MG need an alert to let customers know there is an update, lost bluetooth pairing and sat nav, think we have some new issues with the infotainment, MG really need to do a better job with the info system

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back