MG4 Tyres

Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Does anyone know what tyres the MG4 is being shipped to the UK with? I noticed on the digital launch video that the car there was shod with Continental tyres, but didn't get to see the size and rating.

I have seen quite a bit of debate on various forums about so-called EV rated tyres, but as the MG4 has a decent (50:50) weight distribution, I wonder if it has (in my opinion better gripping and more eco-friendly) "standard" tyres?

I seem to have bad luck with sharp edged potholes, so just planning ahead for the inevitable replacement costs!!

Does anyone know what tyres the MG4 is being shipped to the UK with? I noticed on the digital launch video that the car there was shod with Continental tyres, but didn't get to see the size and rating.

I have seen quite a bit of debate on various forums about so-called EV rated tyres, but as the MG4 has a decent (50:50) weight distribution, I wonder if it has (in my opinion better gripping and more eco-friendly) "standard" tyres?

I seem to have bad luck with sharp edged potholes, so just planning ahead for the inevitable replacement costs!!
The European brochure that appeared this morning says that the 17" tyres are 215/50 R17 95V.
(I don't think we get the 16" tyres in the UK, but just in case, they are 205/60 R16 96H)

I think that means they're Continental Eco Contact 6, so £120 at Black Circles.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 538 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back