MG4 Undertray dip/bulge

Useful…

Attachments

• 1535F81C-9A5E-4FDC-9CEC-8B64690BE3E2.jpeg
    1535F81C-9A5E-4FDC-9CEC-8B64690BE3E2.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 357
Dealer called this morning. They’re refusing to do anything about mine because it’s “normal” and all the others are the same… 🙄
My dealer said the same thing to me, sent them a rejection letter and the response I got from MG UK. 7 days left on the 14-day period, fingers crossed.

All these bulging undertrays sometimes make me wonder if they fitted the wrong tray from another SAIC model.

I have just had an interesting chat to a salesman at a local MG dealer. He told me that they had had nothing official from MG regarding the undertray. He said dealers are having to deal with this issue as they see fit (or not fit in the case of the undertray). This is a little worrying and suggests MG are hoping that people will either not notice or not care about it and if they do then the dealer has to try to sort it (or not). Told him MG have IMHO handled this and the oil leak really badly. He didn't disagree.

I have just had an interesting chat to a salesman at a local MG dealer. He told me that they had had nothing official from MG regarding the undertray. He said dealers are having to deal with this issue as they see fit (or not fit in the case of the undertray). This is a little worrying and suggests MG are hoping that people will either not notice or not care about it and if they do then the dealer has to try to sort it (or not). Told him MG have IMHO handled this and the oil leak really badly. He didn't disagree.
At the risk of being given all sorts of advice if I slag of customer service again, they are a joke and I do feel sorry for some of the dealers, although a lot of them haven't helped themselves with the daft comments they have made.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back