MG5 2022 Facelift

Is there any idea of the manufacturers rrp of the facelift, if not UK, how much it went up compared to the exite or exclusive LR.
Also is the UK version as per the one shown as a L/H drive EU version with tablet and the MG blu tooth comparability for battery management etc

So 1off 120Watt x 20V solar panel is 2.4A " flat out" ie full sun.
Is this a correct calculation?

So maybe 2 panels might give 1.4 on a poor day ie just over 25% capability.

Is there any idea of the manufacturers rrp of the facelift, if not UK, how much it went up compared to the exite or exclusive LR.
Also is the UK version as per the one shown as a L/H drive EU version with tablet and the MG blu tooth comparability for battery management etc
It certainly won’t be cheaper, especially now there is no incentive to stay below the £32k grant threshold. I’d also expect a reduced Affinity, if it’s even offered during first few months after launch.

With the grant and a " free" spare wheel,( which after recently asking on this forum, I collected today, so they do exist thanks Sunny at Richmond)a month ago we paid £30,500( ish)
With the MG software and cosmetic upgrades including wheels, plus the tablet screen, likely the excite might be @ £32,000, just to get customers to gat the discount.

The grant has gone, so there's no incentive to stick below £32k list price. So it'll come to market conditions. List is reported as being £30k - £34k for SR Excite to LR Exclusive.

With the grant and a " free" spare wheel,( which after recently asking on this forum, I collected today, so they do exist thanks Sunny at Richmond)a month ago we paid £30,500( ish)
With the MG software and cosmetic upgrades including wheels, plus the tablet screen, likely the excite might be @ £32,000, just to get customers to gat the discount.
What discount are you referring to?

If the revised interior is the same as the one sold on mainland Europe then it is a major step forward from what we currently have.

In Europe, where this model is already available, is basically the same price as the ZS of equivalent range. I would expect the same in the UK.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom