MG5 Arrived

My other vehicles are:
VW Camper - Reflex Silver with gloss black trims
VW Golf - White Silver with black trim
MG5 - Westminster Silver with black trims.

😂- just keeping trend

I have never owned a silver car and never want to own a silver car. I suppose it is all a matter of personal taste.
This is the one I want.
red.jpg

Looks good!
Do you have a Zappi so you can charge it from those solar panels?
No, I have a Pod Point, as it was provided by my company. If I could get the payback, I would install a Tesla battery, but could not justify the outlay. If I were younger then I could make it financially viable.

I have never owned a silver car and never want to own a silver car. I suppose it is all a matter of personal taste.
This is the one I want.
View attachment 1373
I agree, I would never buy a silver car through choice, but whilst the company want to provide one, beggars can't be choosers. Think they would object it I had it wrapped.

Well I had a red Leaf before and a couple of silver cars before that. My wife always complained about how difficult it was to find our silver ones in a car park when every other one was that shade! I fancied a change from red, so was pleased when Sam Luscombe in Leeds was good enough to swap a blue one out for me from a fleet order. Nice colour....and stands out more in car parks!

The car before my current Jazz my wife chose, mainly because she liked the shape and the colour. It was so easy to find in a car park. There were not as many yellow cars back then.

2001 Volvo S40 Mains Brae 28-12-07.jpg

Wait?
Test drove a blue. My last cars have been white, grey, black, silver & red so no blue since the ST200. There was no silver 5's to see so blue it was. Still, no taken delivery so I could change it.
Silver always smacks of year 2000 and millennium when Silver was THE colour for those older enough to be buying car back then. 🙄
Haha... guess what I had a 2000 Silver Yaris back then too..... looks like I’m stuck in the noughties!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom