MG5 KERS 3 & Brake Light Operation - Safety Recall?

is yoru dealer ryde or newport? Ryde did mine in 30 mins ok. although i dont like their service dept much did well on this.
Newport. I am still waiting to hear that they have it sorted and can have the car in again. Till now, they have been very efficient, despite the 4 day hold-up at the beginning.

We had the ZSEV in for its 1st Service yesterday & the Service sheet claims it had the KERS3 brake light update done too.

I’ve not heard on the Forum that the issue also affected the ZSEV ??

Odd, Miles said on the podcast (or was it the forum?) that this didn’t affect the ZS as it’s brake lights always came on.
Shows as RC007 “Brake lights now operate on KERS3” on the Invoice with a £0 charge

Something doesn’t sound right somewhere ?

Just book it in anyway.
The work will come up on their system against your VIN.

Just to add to the discussion. MG5 in yesterday for the KERs update. Around 3 hours, vehicle check and was washed too. No fuss and all rather pleasant team. West Cornwall based dealer.

Sitting at the dealer just now for the brake light recall. The lassie has just said the system is down so they can’t download the update from MG. So I’ll be off shortly and await a rebook recall 🤦‍♂️

Mine is 1pm - had a call explaining the same
My dealer said they had all sorts of connectivity issues with MG UK earlier this year for software updates etc. They got fed up of waiting and got a local IT company to fix whatever was the issue. They don't have issues now and did my KERS update a couple of weeks ago.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom