MG5 quirks!

• Nagging noise coming from the passenger seat when accelerating hard ( although I have found I can shut this up by quickly pressing the passenger side seatbelt release button and then hitting the brakes really really hard )
Will raise these with the dealer when it goes in for it's first service in a few weeks!

If the dealer can sort that for you let me know. :cool:

Had a strange one this morning. When I went to reverse off my drive, the radio came on (presumably in sympathy with the reversing camera), then went off again when I selected drive. I've reversed several more times today but in silence (as normal).

Not long after I got the car I had one occasion when the screen didn't come on when I put it in reverse, but since then it's worked normally.

Totally random!

Only problems was the side mirrors applied some 3 in 1 all good oh last week windscreen hit by a flying stone picked up by a passing car a loud bang thought the windscreen coming in 😂 at to wait just over a week but new windscreen today took 2 and half hours as they have to aline all camera's etc so all good a great car 👌👍

I'm finding on long trips the satnav gets fed up and shuts down. Soon restarts after turning back on.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom