MGEV community Secret Handshake?

Reliant Robins used to flash each other.

ooh matron.jpg

I have a problem recognising other Mgs. The ZS cos all SUVs look the same to me and the 5 looks like a Passat.

Love it but would the roof bars be up to the drag loading LOL.

I often wonder if we need some sort of KERS warning too "If you can read this you are too close. No brake lights with KERS braking! Or a more punchy/funny option.

This could be a really funny thread if we get creative....what else do other road users need to know about we MGEV drivers LOL We all need a laugh.
How about "This car is fitted with icebreaKERS"

My parents used to have a Multipla (before they face lifted it) and almost every other owner would wave at us 🥰

Question is.....should an MG5 driver acknowledge a ZS driver and vice versa? :)

How about "This car is fitted with icebreaKERS"
Witty idea.
Problem with any message is the driver behind will be trying to get as close as possible to read it putting them in greater danger of ploughing in the back of "the car whose brake light don't work". :)

Just wondering if we should maybe have another signal to give to those who've forgotten to close their flaps...😮😮
Good idea. I sometimes think we are missing a lot of possible tricks like this because there is no standardised system. How often do you see a car with a headlight missing? If you had a switch which temporarily winked your headlights (not just a flash as this can means lots of things but actually stop one headlight for, say, half a second?) you could let another car user know that his headlight was broken. That kind of thing.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom