• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Motability supplied home charger

did not get choice of color and awaiting what northern grid will do if anything about fuse got told it would be upgrade to 100mp but installer does not do that side

I have the Easee charger, no car arrived to charge yet to charge it. Awaiting solar and battery install , i have turned to home assistant as there is an easee intergration and hopefully I will be able to do an automation that monitors excess solar and starts a charge with the easee
Would you able to do that automation with home assistant?

I have ordered a MG ZS EV through Motability and they are include a free home charging power point.

Do any of you have had any of these fitted?

What are the choices of different types/brands offered?

Can any of them be used with a solar panel installation? I am considering having a solar system installed.
I‘m in Liverpool and B.P fitted mine, I have spoken to people in other areas and all were fitted by B.P

I‘m in Liverpool and B.P fitted mine, I have spoken to people in other areas and all were fitted by B.P
Hi was this recently as I was told bp but it was ohme that got fitted as bp did not do the newer smart chargers

Hi was this recently as I was told bp but it was ohme that got fitted as bp did not do the newer smart chargers
I was offered the Ohme but I asked to go with Easee One as this cand be untethered or tethered and as I am not doing long journeys I won't be charging the car often, for that reason I prefer not to have the cable showing.

I am wondering how many solar panels (100w each) do I need to install,
Hi, 100W panels are a low wattage, I have just had 14 x 360W installed with a 9.5kW battery. I hope to get a max of 3.6kW from the hybrid invertor.

Hi, 100W panels are a low wattage, I have just had 14 x 360W installed with a 9.5kW battery. I hope to get a max of 3.6kW from the hybrid invertor.
Hi Jomarkh, would you mind sharing roughly what price you paid for this?

I am assuming it was very recent?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom