New MG4 Shipment?

I hope mines in soon. Every time I speak to the dealer they keep trying to stick another month 'original delivery window'. Really annoying

I hope mines in soon. Every time I speak to the dealer they keep trying to stick another month 'original delivery window'. Really annoying
My car came about two months after the estimated delivery date, so hopefully you won’t have to wait too much longer. It’s definitely worth the wait though.

Well status of my Camden Grey Trophy has moved to released from factory with delivery pushed to mid April now
Sounds like ours are on the same boat, if so it'll be in the country on the 31st of March, currently in Egypt crossing the Suez Canal.

Dealer emailed today to say they should have our car later this week and are looking at a handover date of 30th/31st March. Great news but unfortunately we won't be in the country then.🤔
I had that problem with my last ICE car back in 2016.
I'd planned to hand my old (PCP'd) car back to the dealer on the way to a 2-week holiday overseas and collect the new one when I got home.
The dealer had other ideas, and insisted on doing the handover 24 hours earlier, so I had to pay top dollar for last-minute airport parking.

I had that problem with my last ICE car back in 2016.
I'd planned to hand my old (PCP'd) car back to the dealer on the way to a 2-week holiday overseas and collect the new one when I got home.
The dealer had other ideas, and insisted on doing the handover 24 hours earlier, so I had to pay top dollar for last-minute airport parking.
Insisted? I can't see me taking the car until mid April at the earliest. We'll see what transpires.🤔

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 493 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel