New MG4 Shipment?

I received delivery of my Tango yesterday! Dealer was saying this was the first one they have had in since December. Got it early courtesy of someone else getting fed up waiting and going with a different colour šŸ˜

p.s. It appears to be a '22 model - black roof, 17 inch wheels and no rear wiper.

Just ordered my, in stock, orange Trophy Yesterday and the dealer said it will be 5 months before the next batch of stock comes in.

Looks like the deliveries from China are going to be delayed temporarily as another container ship has run aground in the Suez canal.

Did you miss the words, "next batch" ?
I think the problem is you said "I just ordered my in stock..." Generally I would say you don't order a product that is in stock, you would buy it. Then you mentioned 5 months delivery so it is easy to see where he miss understanding came from.

I think the problem is you said "I just ordered my in stock..." Generally I would say you don't order a product that is in stock, you would buy it. Then you mentioned 5 months delivery so it is easy to see where he miss understanding came from.
But technically I haven't bought it yet, I've put in an order and put down a deposit.
I can cancel it anytime.

Ok when do you get the car ? Is it available soon or are you waiting several months ?
I ordered it on the 23rd May, the dealer is registering it 31st May and I pick it up 3rd June.
11 days from order to pick up, because the dealer had it in stock.

Slow Down Chill GIF
;)

I ordered it on the 23rd May, the dealer is registering it 31st May and I pick it up 3rd June.
11 days from order to pick up, because the dealer had it in stock.

Slow Down Chill GIF
;)
Well at least thats clear, the rest of your posts certainly were not.

Enjoy the car
easy GIF

Will that mean you only get 11 months tax? (i.e. you'd need to tax it again on 1st May next year). If yes, why not register it on 1st June?

Yes - I know the tax is Ā£0 anyway, but the principle still stands. ;)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back