New MG4 Shipment?

I also got mine from Norton way and was told they had the car. They never had the car and the PDI was done at the docks (You'll have the PDI sheet in the glove box on delivery)

The only thing I could possibly advise is to keep chasing them. I think every single one of my delivery updates came from me chasing them.
I chased up Norton Way yesterday for mine (ordered via Leaseplan in April) - they said the car was now at the docks and they were going to book it in for PDI before arranging delivery, which suggests that the PDI will be done at the docks - no indication of how long this will take though.

I chased up Norton Way yesterday for mine (ordered via Leaseplan in April) - they said the car was now at the docks and they were going to book it in for PDI before arranging delivery, which suggests that the PDI will be done at the docks - no indication of how long this will take though.
Well it looks like I've been lied to again, they were inferring they had the car on site for the PDI process so I'll be expected another revised delivery estimate. I'm getting sick of getting excited for a new car then having it pushed back again and again to the point if they let me down this time I might just put in an official complaint through my company and try to terminate the contract. I've paid for and had my evse fitted months ago, I'll just sell it cheap and utilise the new mini consumer unit it was running from to install some outdoor electrics.

I had a fun one yesterday... my car was due to be delivered, had a call saying he'd arrived and to double check the address. Which I did...

I'm at my house in London.

He was at an address in Glasgow.

Admin error apparently. So still waiting. In the meantime it's messed up everything i'd sorted out with the old car, it's meant to be in the garage right now getting some work done so I can sell it. I'd paid for and swapped my parking permit to the new car etc... should've known better.

Hi all,

Finally, my red long range trophy has arrived. Loving it.

I got an update through my salary sacrifice. My order got a build slot confirmed though not sure for when 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_20230803_104627~3.jpg
    IMG_20230803_104627~3.jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 96
Ordered the MG4 Trophy in Black 2 months ago via SG Fleet and Salary sacrifice, and been told today it's arrived at the local dealer for them to inspect etc. Been given the reg and they've emailed today to arrange delivery week commencing 14th August :)
That’s quick. I ordered mine 2 months ago, 4th august, with an expected delivery date of 15th September. I’m hoping mine arrived in the UK on the same boat as yours and I hear back soon 👍

Just wondering are many waiting on a new shipment currently? I'm told mine will be here this month, so just waiting for news from the dealer, but no idea when it'll come into the UK, or if it's already landed.

Just wondering are many waiting on a new shipment currently? I'm told mine will be here this month, so just waiting for news from the dealer, but no idea when it'll come into the UK, or if it's already landed.
My estimated delivery is 15th September so I assume mine will be on the same shipment. I hope so anyway

I’m expecting mine this month and was told that the ship has docked in the UK. Need to wait 1 week or so until the car is delivered to the dealership (Glyn Hopkin in St Albans).

Mine will be with Tusker on salary sacrifice. Currently showing as "Released from factory". Estimate with Tusker is late November :-( I guess it's my fault anyway as I cancelled & re-ordered as price dropped £17p/m and Tusker wouldn't amend contract. Fair enough, if they'd raised the price, I'd have probably cancelled and shopped around anyway. Annoying as the one I'd ordered was actually in Perrys at Preston, but £17 over 36 months would have niggled at me.

Ordered a white trophy around a month ago, quoted 26 October. Via Arval Sal sac and dealer is Stoneacre. Hoping it might come sooner.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back