• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

New MG5 on order

The MG5 seems to be a popular choice. The first electric estate car in the world?

Well I hope that you get your car ok and that you enjoy ownership

My wall box doesn’t let me set it up either (Pod-Point). The MG will take a timed charge but your wall box has to have that functionality. 😔

My wall box doesn’t let me set it up either (Pod-Point). The MG will take a timed charge but your wall box has to have that functionality. 😔
Cocijo, I have contacted Pod Point with regard to the missing feature on their app for delayed/timed charging and this was there response.

It is something that my colleagues in the Software team are working on implementing in the following year.

"However, we’re pleased to say that our team are developing a Charge Scheduling feature for the Pod Point App. This will let you set a time for your Solo Home Charger to start and stop charging.

We don’t have a timeline for release yet but once it’s ready we’ll put an update out on our social channels. If you’d like to be involved in beta testing please use this link to sign up.
Pod Point Labs | Sign Up

I have registered to try and get involved with the beta testing if possible.

Thanks for the update. Please see this thread for more info.

Thanks for the update. Please see this thread for more info.
Thank you.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom