nbenn

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Has anyone run into this issue? Charging overnight and started from approx 15%. It stopped at 88% even when charge window was for another 2 hours.

This is the worst I've seen of this issue, I've had large charges previously where they've stopped at 97/98% but I not really questioned it much until this time as the % was so much lower. This seems to occur when I charge from low soc starting point.

I've been able to restart by setting zappi to fast and telling car to charge through app but that shouldn't be necessary.

Any ideas?

You might have the early stages of this (not related to Zappi) which more and more of us are encountering:

Not so far ... at least I'm not aware of any LFP battery owner (SE SR) having this issue thus far. It's been LR (NMC) battery owners that have had this, and it might be restricted to Phase 1 cars with the 3-phase onboard charger?

Is there a charge schedule set on the car at
In fact there was! It was set to come off at 6 so maybe this was the cause. I've removed it now. Hopefully it won't affect the Zappi schedule trying to start up a charge. I can always just extend the MG schedule if I have to. Thanks for that.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 517 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back