Ohme home charger?

With the ohme charger I read you can't set a start or end schedule you jjst say what percentage battery you want at the end of it.

So if I only get 4 hours free overnight I only want to charge it for that 4 hours... so how would you do that with ohme charger?
Hey with the Ohme charging app you can set it to only charge on the “price cap” button. It’s extremely straightforward to charge overnight. Hope this helps..

How much to install as a guide please, would be greatly appreciated again please.
I was fortunate enough to have a electrician friend. But I am aware registered electricians are charging between 400-600 cos they know you are getting 350 grant from the government if they sign your installation.
I only paid him £80 and offered him a tea :)
If you are based in North London, just dm me and I can pass his number to you.

Grants are only available in certain situations now ... private property owners/mortgagees no longer qualify.

yes of course,
you will have to check if you are eligible first - I was ...
If i remember correctly you have to have an off street parking + you need to own your home

yes of course,
you will have to check if you are eligible first - I was ...
If i remember correctly you have to have an off street parking + you need to own your home
No - it's only available for landlords, if you are currently renting, and another classification that I can't recall (rural property?)

It is not available in the circumstances you state.

Read the key (final) word in the title of that document? Which confirms exactly what I was saying. ;) Plus:

You cannot apply if:
  • you live in the property
I think you are right :)
I must ve left it when i decided not going for certified engineer :)

I was looking at getting the Ohme Home Pro installed & taking advantage of the Ocotpus/Ovo deals on tariffs

but there are a few untethered free charging stations near me so i thought that the Ohme ePod would be ideal + get a cable so i can use the the public ones too

Only issue is that they aren't showing up on their compatible device lists - tho Ohmes twitter account has replied to someone saying the ePod is now ok for Intelligent Octopus

how hard is it to update a list?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 499 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel