Original MG ZS EV battery state of health

Cool so working off 161 miles to give a little buffer the original zs
157 = 97.5%
153 = 95%
149 = 92.5%
145 = 90%
And so on every loss of 4 miles is 2.5% or is that to simple?
I wonder if that also would give you an indication of the battery capacity at different temperatures ?
My SOH is showing 100% on the ZS EV app but I only had 151 miles (IIRC) on the GOM on the last full charge, 1st April, 2 deg C (IIRC). So could it be saying I'm only able to use just under 95% of the battery when it's cold ?

I wonder if that also would give you an indication of the battery capacity at different temperatures ?
My SOH is showing 100% on the ZS EV app but I only had 151 miles (IIRC) on the GOM on the last full charge, 1st April, 2 deg C (IIRC). So could it be saying I'm only able to use just under 95% of the battery when it's cold ?
That doesn’t sound right, if you reset the trips and checked the GOM after a full charge it should always say 163(possibly 162) if you’ve got 100% SOH. That said you’re talking the old bms, so…..?

They had it on the old leaf !.
I think a SOH report should done as part of each and every annual service.
Both owners and dealer can monitor and plot the battery condition though it's life ?.
Well there is the SOH box on the service sheet, but if they just tick it it’s not very useful lol!

Cool so working off 161 miles to give a little buffer the original zs
157 = 97.5%
153 = 95%
149 = 92.5%
145 = 90%
And so on every loss of 4 miles is 2.5% or is that to simple?
All the figures I’ve seen work out spot on based on the percentage of 163miles.
1.6miles per 1%.
It really is that simple :)

Well there is the SOH box on the service sheet, but if they just tick it it’s not very useful lol!
Very true !.
My second service check sheet, claimed that the oil had been replaced !.
I somehow doubt this was done :ROFLMAO: .
Another prime example of a "Tick Box" exercise.
I was thinking about asking for a refund on the price of the engine oil.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom