Paint colour choices MG4

My local MG dealer along the road has an orange MG4 in the showroom and one outside which looks like it might be getting prep’d as a demonstrator. It’s a fantastic colour with great depth. I’m ever so slightly tempted!
I just couldn't resist after seeing it in person. Especially the Trophy as I like the spoilers lol

What branch is that one Mr R?

I'm hoping mines at the dealers this week for delivery next week.
I was told there were 200 Orange Trophy MG4 in Bristol so I'm hoping mine will be ready sooner than the 14 weeks but we'll see. If I can get it by 13th Jan I'll be happy as it'll be a great Birthday present for myself lol

Apparently the photo was taken at Bicester Heritage. Could it be a trick of the light?
Just checked the reg and its listed as silver with the DVLA!

Attachments

• IMG_7916.jpg
    IMG_7916.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 60
Early pre-production model?
Could be but all the press cars were registered in August (on a '22' plate) and were all the usual available colours. Would have thought any pre-production models would have been left hand drive even if they did make it over here?

It is not uncommon for mistakes to be made in the info for the car registered with DVLA (not specifically MG, happens with many manufacturers). Hardly anyone ever checks, so it may never get picked up.
True but to my eyes the car in that photo is definitely silver, made even more obvious by the contrasting white of the e-208 in the background!

I have completely changed my mind on this now. I noticed the other day that the Holborn blue is almost the same as my friends Volvo V60 Polestar. He rarely brings it to work but i spotted it the other day in the car park. So having test driven the Tri-coat red, i'd probably now order a blue Trophy.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 525 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back