Dealers! But you'd think a car radio would be something MG could manage.

I generally only listen to one station (Radio 3) but I have found others more or less by accident and they played too, so you may have found a unique bug that's all your own.

Mine keeps losing the DAB stations temporarily. I initially thought it was when I travelled out of the area of the local stations, but it happened today at home where I had programmed my favourite station in previously. On the radios screen, favourites list, the station is listed as unavailable.
Dab worked flawlessly on my old ZS which had a proper aerial. :(

The issue we have is that although it might show BBC Radio 2 on the screen, it is still playing Greatest Hits. No matter what it shows on the screen, the radio still only plays Greatest Hits.
I've had this issue a couple of times using DAB. The screen showed a change of station but the sound kept on merrily coming from the orginal station I had strated on. I could not even turn the radio off - the pause button on screen and steering wheel had no effect. I stopped briefly, got out of the car, got back in, to provoke a soft reset of the infotainment sytem and things went back to normal.

The issue we have is that although it might show BBC Radio 2 on the screen, it is still playing Greatest Hits. No matter what it shows on the screen, the radio still only plays Greatest Hits.
Yes I’ve had that problem. It’s been in to MG and I’m waiting for module upgrade. I keep getting the message “U disk identity failure “

We had this issue again this afternoon.

It happened to me once before, perhaps a month ago.

DAB radio station doesn't change even if the screen says you have switched to a different one.

Tried shutting the car down even but seemingly nothing could be done. Ended up playing music from a phone instead but it is a worry about the software.

if it's useful... dab on/off.

Attachments

• CamScanner 2024-04-30 11.21_1.jpg
    CamScanner 2024-04-30 11.21_1.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 22

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 512 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%