Rapid chargers causing faults on ZS EV

It’s the only way unless you use the emergency release. Because the new model has theApp and charging management the process is slightly more complicated. Of course if the Tesco chargers were in a good position for signal you can stop it from the app, but if the signal is weak and the app is not in touch with the internet the process I said is the only way.
If your smartphone is on the internet the app stops the charge

It’s the only way unless you use the emergency release. Because the new model has theApp and charging management the process is slightly more complicated. Of course if the Tesco chargers were in a good position for signal you can stop it from the app, but if the signal is weak and the app is not in touch with the internet the process I said is the only way.
1 step forward.....🤷‍♂️

Was rather worried about the whole scenario but so far, so good with our hired ZS mk2 LR - 1x 7kW (stopped on infotainment screen), 1x 50kW and 1x150kW BP Pulse chargers with no problem letting the car stop at 80% naturally. Car in ready mode both times for air con etc.

Attachments

• 75938868-B96C-4A0F-8CFB-7E4E161117E1.png
    75938868-B96C-4A0F-8CFB-7E4E161117E1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Was rather worried about the whole scenario but so far, so good with our hired ZS mk2 LR - 1x 7kW, 1x 50kW and 1x150kW BP Pulse chargers with no problem letting the car stop at 80% naturally. Car in ready mode both times for air con etc.
So hired so good 👍

Was rather worried about the whole scenario but so far, so good with our hired ZS mk2 LR - 1x 7kW (stopped on infotainment screen), 1x 50kW and 1x150kW BP Pulse chargers with no problem letting the car stop at 80% naturally. Car in ready mode both times for air con etc.

Excellent info.

Allowing the car to stop the charging process is also my preferred method. I’ve had my car for six months and never had to take it to the dealer so it has not had any software updates. No issues with charging at home, on fast charges or on a variety of Rapid Chargers.

Hope you are enjoying the car while you have it.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom