Replace rear lights with LED’s

Ive used the 31mm in my boot light..perfect. Ive also ordered the reversing light ones.

Ive not yet looked at the stop/ tail lights.......can anyone help with a quick link please?

Thanks, have done....I'll see how I get on...I can always swap them back if I don't like them.

Late news...just fitted them....spot on thanks Marcad....very quick delivery :)👍

Last edited:
You won't be disappointed with those Nighteyes. ;)
Just annoyed that the connection plastic tabs broke off on one light fitting, the other one is okay, however I can’t see them coming un-done in the back of the light unit.

I did mine months ago...in warmish garage..and still snapped some tags off!:mad:

Last edited:
Non-evil plastic fastenings needs to be added to the MG Santa wish list, I broke one on each of headlight fittings as well. In fact if you manage to do it with them intact, I think we should award some kind of MG order of merit

Snap none on the first connection and then both on the 2nd light, very fiddly and the lead length didn’t help, as I say hopefully pack in the back of the lamp housing they won’t come undone.

Non-evil plastic fastenings needs to be added to the MG Santa wish list, I broke one on each of headlight fittings as well. In fact if you manage to do it with them intact, I think we should award some kind of MG order of merit
Thank you, I managed it without breaking anything back in the Summer, did make my fingers sore though trying to turn the back covers further than they go before realising that the little lip on them was to pull them off after turning. merit.jpg

Jeps, mine are fitted to an older car and not an MG. I can take a picture but it wouldn't give a true reflection as my rear light cluster is small and totally different.

Jeps, mine are fitted to an older car and not an MG. I can take a picture but it wouldn't give a true reflection as my rear light cluster is small and totally different.
Marcad, then there is no need for a picture;-). Maybe one day I will do an experiment on the MG. Today I will put in Led front blinkers, so now must of the lights will be LED's. on the car.

Will these work for for rear brake and side lights the MG ZS EV,

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for that!!..........I've just spent a couple of hours faffing about with some I already had in stock...for a few years, but they were just not up to the job.

These look great...just ordered them. :) (y)

boot lid red lights.jpg

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom