Secret Menu? Dealer/Engineering/Deep Settings/Customisation

I don't know if it works for the EV version, but the base MG ZS wich is sold where I live has a engineering mode wich is accesible by doing doing this:

1. Turn off the AC and go to the headunit's home screen
  2. Go to the Music/FM tile > Audio > EQ Settings
  3. From left to right, set the EQ to the following values: 0, 0, +8, 0, -4
  4. Return to the main menu
  5. Go to the Music/FM tile > Audio > Sound Settings (where you set the sound distribution)
  6. Enable 3D sound and set the following values: Front-Back: 5, Left-right: -2
  7. Go back to EQ settings and press the lower left corner of this section for 5-10 seconds (next to the back arrow).
  8. Engineering mode will appear and lots of buttons will appear. From here we can change units (C to F, PSI to BAR, etc.), language, reset the headunit settings, reconfigure the canbus settings, enable more speakers , etc.
  9. From here you should proceed with extreme caution because most toggles and options are in chinese, and some of them may break the system and need a headunit replacement. Google Translate camera feature is strongly suggested here.

source (From a Mexican MG owners page):

This is very interesting to read. Does anyone have the in-depth explanation for each menu and its corresponding function? There are many abbreviations I do not know.

This is very interesting to read. Does anyone have the in-depth explanation for each menu and its corresponding function? There are many abbreviations I do not know.
I followed these steps but the hidden engineering menu is in Chinese.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom