Secret menu Mk2 - Pin

Wondering if anyone has connected to an MG4 over ADB? I have turned on ADB in the engineering menu on mine but after connecting a laptop the car doesn't show up in ADB. I've tried both USB ports..

Wondering if anyone has connected to an MG4 over ADB? I have turned on ADB in the engineering menu on mine but after connecting a laptop the car doesn't show up in ADB. I've tried both USB ports..
Which version of MG4? On the higher spec it's pretty easy to turn on.

On the lower spec we haven't figured it out yet.
I've gotten as far as turning off Carplay /Android Auto and switching between USB Host and OTG mode but haven't been able to turn on ADB yet.

Which version of MG4? On the higher spec it's pretty easy to turn on.

On the lower spec we haven't figured it out yet.
I've gotten as far as turning off Carplay /Android Auto and switching between USB Host and OTG mode but haven't been able to turn on ADB yet.
Sorry I'm not sure what its called in other places as I'm in NZ. But I have the 64kWh 'fancy' version..

I have got into the eng menu and turned on the "ADB" switch. But it doesn't seem to do anything.

Sorry I'm not sure what its called in other places as I'm in NZ. But I have the 64kWh 'fancy' version..

I have got into the eng menu and turned on the "ADB" switch. But it doesn't seem to do anything.
Sorry, I've got the 51 Excite so it's a totally different software setup, can't help much other than having seen photos of the ADB option that you've already found..

There is a wiki thread giving the conversions:

I would assume that Aus and NZ have the same models?

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom