Secret menu Mk2 - Pin

200519 is the pin for mg4 could be the same but for some reason I can't find where to put it the 5 taps don't appear to be working?

I found it :-

CODE: 000 Destruct 0

Auto-destruct_countdown.jpg

1. Ensure that the enemies of Star Fleet are vanquished.
  2. Boldly go where no one has been before.
  3. Secure the Alpha and Beta quadrant.
  4. Beyond that I do not have the power captain.

Hello Guys, thanks for sharing the code I was looking for.

In the hidden menu, I can see "Test ADB".
My goal is to gain access to HU Android system and install custom apps, like HUR (Head Unit Reloaded) which enables wireless Android Auto among other things ..like Netflix, SmartTube, Spotify (which should be displayed by default by the way on my car it doesn't..) etc...

For now, adb connect wirelessly is not yet a success for me... Maybe wired with laptop might work better.. ? Not tried yet..

Cheers

Hello Guys, thanks for sharing the code I was looking for.

In the hidden menu, I can see "Test ADB".
My goal is to gain access to HU Android system and install custom apps, like HUR (Head Unit Reloaded) which enables wireless Android Auto among other things ..like Netflix, SmartTube, Spotify (which should be displayed by default by the way on my car it doesn't..) etc...

For now, adb connect wirelessly is not yet a success for me... Maybe wired with laptop might work better.. ? Not tried yet..

Cheers
Finally, I did it !

You can natively install any APK (Spotify, Netflix, SmartTubeNext ...) into the HU, no need for Android Auto.
I'm looking for customizing the launcher or install any good launcher like Nova, Vivid or Car launcher....Unless I could customize the native Saic launcher.

Finally, I did it !

You can natively install any APK (Spotify, Netflix, SmartTubeNext ...) into the HU, no need for Android Auto.
I'm looking for customizing the launcher or install any good launcher like Nova, Vivid or Car launcher....Unless I could customize the native Saic launcher.
Going to share a guide? Already invested in an Android Auto wireless device, but may save others some money if you got that working!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom