Vehicle Control System Fault - New MG ZS EV 2022

It's a software update mate
I agree, they will probably fix this by software.

The only interesting thing about this, except for "When" is "how"

I still in all of my naivity hope this is an update that can be pushed via OTA, if not, i will have to go to the nearest MG garage, 115 miles from my home. (And 115 miles return) to have it applied.

What we are seeing here, is THE number 1 reason, why OTA is vitally important in todays cars, which are more "computer" than "car".

I agree, they will probably fix this by software.

The only interesting thing about this, except for "When" is "how"

I still in all of my naivity hope this is an update that can be pushed via OTA, if not, i will have to go to the nearest MG garage, 115 miles from my home. (And 115 miles return) to have it applied.

What we are seeing here, is THE number 1 reason, why OTA is vitally important in todays cars, which are more "computer" than "car".
Had mine fixed 2 weeks ago, software update to VCU and EVCC

Not that I have the car yet, but does anyone have any details of the VCU and EVCC updates? Version numbers etc, so that others know what to ask for...

Had mine fixed 2 weeks ago, software update to VCU and EVCC
Well well, if they have the update ready already i am certainly going to ask/demand they do this update, while it is in, for the fitment of the towbar i bought, but was out of stock.

Especially since the shop is located so far away that i need to (fast)charge on the way home :)

Not that I have the car yet, but does anyone have any details of the VCU and EVCC updates? Version numbers etc, so that others know what to ask for...
None of the OBD2 apps work yet on the new MGZSEV so I can't get the details from the car, but when one does then I'll report back with the software versions that I have now since the update.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom