Very odd tyre pressure display fun!!!

Lestrade

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Out of the blue I had my tyre pressure warning for both front tyres. 3 days later it disappeared and the manual says to contact MG dealer to rectify. All pressures were correct and no loss. Yesterday warning again for rear offside. All pressures were correct again and no loss. I have an appointment to have my failed 'all camera module' replaced here in Malta mid-September under warranty. Dealer said they would check the anomalous behaviour of the random self-thinking tyre pressure reporting.

Anyone else had an issue with the tyre information?

Hi, I've had 2 instances of low pressure in tyres since fitting my HSPhev 2 months ago
1st instance on ns front just leaving the dealer after a complimentary valet. I went vack and they checked the pressures and reset the system.
The 2nd a few weeks later on os front. I called the dealer and the service manager advised to put more air in and see how in went, so utilised the kit in the boot, put a few psi I and since then no further bother. He did say that the system doesn't set itself to the new pressure immediately - you have to drive a short distance first.

Hope this helps.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom