Western Australian MG4 2023 2024

Western Australian MG4 owners and enthusiasts one and all.
I had the opportunity earlier this week to find that the ship has come in for the next delivery.
one week to go and looking forward to it!
Very keen to hear everyone’s WA findings feelings and points For all to share.
MG4 XPower owner in WA. Two weeks in. Happy to share experiences. Current issues with LKA and ACC phantom braking.

MG4 XPower owner in WA. Two weeks in. Happy to share experiences. Current issues with LKA and ACC phantom braking.
How is it going with your XPower in WA mate?
I have just been contacted by MG (Midland) to book my Essence 64 in for it's 1500km complimentary intital service. All sorted today for mid next week at my nearest dealer (Rockingham) which the dealers sorted between themselves and then contacted me to confirm for next week. All good and as I need another mode of transport for the day they offered a car for the day for $30. Very impressed with product support between dealers!!
Noted that the driver display shows physical signs of delamination around the outer edges. Everything else is 100% perfect.

How is it going with your XPower in WA mate?
I have just been contacted by MG (Midland) to book my Essence 64 in for it's 1500km complimentary intital service. All sorted today for mid next week at my nearest dealer (Rockingham) which the dealers sorted between themselves and then contacted me to confirm for next week. All good and as I need another mode of transport for the day they offered a car for the day for $30. Very impressed with product support between dealers!!
Noted that the driver display shows physical signs of delamination around the outer edges. Everything else is 100% perfect.
Good collaboration between dealers! Had it in John Hughes on Friday (15th) to have the damper fitted. They installed the latest software updates and LKA seemed better (but not 100% right). No phantom braking as yet but I've started turning LKA and front collision off on a per journey basis. I will experiment more. I will try towing mode as I believe that stays on and switches the 'annoying features' off. Great car otherwise! I just need to upgrade the firmware on the charger that I'm hoping will allow the app to work better with remote control of the charging.

Good collaboration between dealers! Had it in John Hughes on Friday (15th) to have the damper fitted. They installed the latest software updates and LKA seemed better (but not 100% right). No phantom braking as yet but I've started turning LKA and front collision off on a per journey basis. I will experiment more. I will try towing mode as I believe that stays on and switches the 'annoying features' off. Great car otherwise! I just need to upgrade the firmware on the charger that I'm hoping will allow the app to work better with remote control of the charging.
Morning Dave
Did the damper eliminate the vibes on your car m8?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 92 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back