What’s your best hint or hack that you do to make the ZS EV experience even better

Global tints did mine too, very happy with the work they did...and you get a life time warranty for as long as you have the car too...
Just had my tints done today by Globaltints at the second attempt. Blowing a gale and raining first attempt aborted before it started.

Chose the lightest of the tints, twilight and also the front sides done as per legal limits.
Like it very much, sets the car off nicely and now looks 'finished'

Total cost of £210 with a code FB20 for anyone else considering it.

First time I've had to do this, no previous cars came with bare glass, but thoroughly recommend them.

Just had my tints done today by Globaltints at the second attempt. Blowing a gale and raining first attempt aborted before it started.

Chose the lightest of the tints, twilight and also the front sides done as per legal limits.

First time I've had to do this, no previous cars came with bare glass, but thoroughly recommend them.
I used Globaltints too, they were good.

I changed all my internal bulbs to LED and all of my external (except the side repeaters) too.
Makes so much difference, especially the LED headlights and the overhead map lights.

A little hint if you're changing the boot light bulb, it's far easier to get to from the drivers side rear door by folding the seat back down instead of leaning into the boot from the hatch and it's not live if you have the hatch shut so less chance of blowing the fuse.

Good to hear, I’m getting mine done next Thursday, weather permitting

If you really, really, really like your LEDs here's one to consider on exclusives. (Not something that I would personally do).

Last edited:
Yep did the same
Here is the result...... (but didn’t use choco block connectors!)

24357955-3A77-4DEC-82EC-ED6C69F9D903.jpeg

6F18D75F-F381-4C6B-8122-A30828AAA576.jpeg
9901856B-893B-45F3-B295-2F2F97875D5D.jpeg
B614EE99-DE89-4770-B8F3-87C0D1EF1272.jpeg

I was a bit disappointed with the dim light in the boot, but I wouldn’t be able to do anything directly with the electrics myself.

I bought a set of three rechargeable, motion sensor, LED strip lights. They fix to magnetic strips, so super easy to remove for recharging. I stuck one under each side of the parcel shelf supports, and one in the glove box. They last for ages before needing to be recharged.

IMG_4543.jpeg

Fit a decent satnav system still not working after 2 years and it's not dead recogning.

Change original tires to all season. Michelin cross climate 2s or continental all season contact 2's. Big difference.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom