What’s your best hint or hack that you do to make the ZS EV experience even better

Fit a decent satnav system still not working after 2 years and it's not dead recogning.
I use the inbuilt for local journeys just for possible traffic issues. For any long or unfamiliar journeys I use my stand alone (apart from the power) Tom Tom.

Change original tires to all season. Michelin cross climate 2s or continental all season contact 2's. Big difference.
I had them on my last car ( Michellin Cross Climates). They were good. Problem is I dont want to put hundreds of pounds of new tyres on a car I may well give back in a couple of years (I only do 6.5 k miles per year). If a point comes where I know I am keeping it (eg at the end of the PCP) then I would change the tyres.

My left and right elbow wasn‘t at the same level (hight), so this part was my solution.
(sorry, for my bad english, I‘m from Germany)

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpeg
    IMG_0092.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0089.jpeg
    IMG_0089.jpeg
    258.4 KB · Views: 64
My Version (Comfort) has not charge pad, so I buyed this one from Amazon, coloured it with a red pen and made one hole for the powercable.

The second picture shows my CarLinkit 5.0 for wireless Carplay and the Powerplug has a USB-C slot who realy works (charge) with iPhone 15 or iPad

Attachments

• IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0099.jpeg
    IMG_0099.jpeg
    395.7 KB · Views: 60
Only a small thing, but the door handles were prone to stick in wet weather (both gen 1 & gen 2).

Sprayed the handle internals with WD40 Silcon spray and the problem never returned (as yet).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom