What are MG telling Us About Their Delivery/Track Software Update

Just been to dealer. They are hoping for system to be back up on Wednesday. They are having a rough time.

They’ve been kind enough to give us an HS Exclusive as a courtesy car, so thankful for that. Enjoyed driving it home. Maybe we should keep it and forgo the EV experience?

Interesting conversation about what the problem might be re. the system. Could it be to do with security and confidentiality protocols and who is responsible for that? That would make sense, as these things are not straightforward especially in these times of heightened surveillance and cyber warfare.
The HS is the best selling car in the UK at the moment. Yes, really.

Dealer contacted me this afternoon to confirm that although the tracking system was still down, they are expecting my car to be in before the end of March. I was originally told mid May so i'll be chuffed if it does come in early.

Facinating to read about all this as I had my delivery delayed last week because of the software issue. Hopefully they will get it sorted this week as I'm without a car at the moment and finding out what all this strange walking thing is.
If any of you get the good news that the software is up and running please post the news as I can at least have a valid excuse to rant at my dealer.

evcog

What is more crazy is that they cannot track, update, check, deliver or even sell any new MGs so MG dealers have nowt to do bar reply to our chasing emails!

Mine said we know that it 'should' be in Portbury but they cannot check, that they cannot access a list of registration numbers as they are required to give a list of VIN numbers to get a list issued by the DVLA and they cannot even complete a sale, just offer test drives.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 498 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back