What model and colour did you order? When did you order? When did the car arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophy Connect LR in Battersea Blue.
Ordered 16th Dec 2021 from Perry's Aylesbury
Current delivery estimate from Dealer is June (but they didn't say which year🤣🤣🤣)
Perry's Aylesbury me 2 hopefully not so long as just a trophy its funny as they really down played the connect to me

ZS EV Long Range Trophy in Arctic White

Ordered December 13th.

No delivery confirmation yet.
I ordered my LR Trophy in Arctic White this January and got a call last Saturday saying it will be ready to pick up this month, no exact date yet. Phone your dealer just in case they have forgotten to call you

I've ordered a Red ZS LR Trophy Connect on Affinity from Croxdale, Durham on the 10th of January 2022. Was told to expect it in March. Got a phone call today ad was told July! Very disappointed!

Ordered White LR Trophy 3rd Jan 2022 from Richmond Portsmouth, due April delayed to May.
Dealer phoned, in country should be ready to collect this month (March 22)! Not holding breath.
They were true to their word with me! I’m collecting mine on Friday, same car as yours. Ordered mid Nov

Ordered White LR Trophy Connect 5th Dec 2021 from Richmond Guildford. Originally due late Feb, now delayed until June/July. Dealer has called a couple of times with updates. Disappointed but will keep waiting.

Blue Trophy LR - Ordered 4th Dec from Baylis MG Gloucester. Original delivery 28th March. Now expected late May/early June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom